Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SalinasSpartan

Roe and Casey soon to be overturned

On 6/25/2022 at 10:32 PM, sactowndog said:

Yeah do so.  You and I don’t agree politically but the rest of this thread is crap.   @halfmanhalfbronco why are you letting this POS thread continue? 

I'll look at it this week. I don't want them to kill this thread. Last 10-15 pages are important to people that may come across it. Yes, it's a POS thread, which I contributed to, but it extends beyond that with some of the shit that has occurred.

On 6/26/2022 at 12:35 AM, scounty said:

I'll look at it this week. I don't want them to kill this thread. Last 10-15 pages are important to people that may come across it. Yes, it's a POS thread, which I contributed to, but it extends beyond that with some of the shit that has occurred.

CD6E95A9-17ED-47AC-B05F-AD097349C92A.jpeg.76510766f985246309a2c0b19716d619.jpeg

On 6/25/2022 at 8:01 PM, SAMO said:

awww is sawedoffcounty triggered...lol

lmfao

maybe you can find a safe space where you can plug your ears and scream...lol

you right wingers are truly little snowflakes...lol

Dude.  You are over the top in this thread.  I like you, often agree with you, and think you are funny.  If I was a mod, you would be taking a break too.  

Geez what a cluster +++++ this thread devolved into.  

On 6/25/2022 at 9:35 PM, scounty said:

It indicates how close we are to this country splitting in two.  Not that I would really care but if you live in SoCal it could suck for you. 

On 6/26/2022 at 12:35 AM, scounty said:

Your threats of violence instigated everything. You literally threatened to kill a guy who admits to living in a tent and then mailing him a bomb. Then you have the audacity to cry elephant tears to anyone who’ll give you a tiny bit of attention. 

On 6/25/2022 at 9:39 PM, sactowndog said:

Dude.  You are over the top in this thread.  I like you, often agree with you, and think you are funny.  If I was a mod, you would be taking a break too.  

Geez what a cluster +++++ this thread devolved into.  

I don't see what's so wrong with someone calling board posters baby murderers and threatening otherd getting the high hard ones from a couple of board miscreants.

But that's me. I have dark sensibilities. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

On 6/25/2022 at 9:28 PM, scounty said:

I'm too pissed off to go back and quote what got us to this point. I'm more concerned about the genocidal slapdicks targeting me, at this point 

That's what I thought. You've got nothing.

People, not a fan.

On 6/25/2022 at 9:15 PM, scounty said:

You did. Then you advocated for genocide. You threatened me way before I said anything about you. Go read the posts. 

lets see it then bitch

On 6/25/2022 at 9:42 PM, smltwnrckr said:

I don't see what's so wrong with someone calling board posters baby murderers getting the high hard ones from a couple of board miscreants.

But that's me. I have dark sensibilities. 

You are a Kings fan and a Spartan fan.  How could you not be dark:shrug:   Btw. What did you think of the draft?