Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SalinasSpartan

Roe and Casey soon to be overturned

On 6/26/2022 at 12:18 AM, scounty said:

Literally pages in this thread. Just going to ignore the genocide talk in here? Really?

No. You go back your claims up. That's how things work. I'm not going to go scour the thread, you made a claim, you back it up. It's pretty simple. 

On 6/25/2022 at 9:19 PM, MetropolitanCowboy said:

I’ll have to pour one out for them both. RIP to whatever corners of the universe they’re on. 

Word. You're doing a bang up job carrying on the legacy right now, tho.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

On 6/25/2022 at 9:18 PM, scounty said:

Don't know who they are but you've been around longer than me. It was worse than this?

For people who decided to +++++ around, it was.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

On 6/25/2022 at 10:19 PM, retrofade said:

No. You go back your claims up. That's how things work. I'm not going to go scour the thread, you made a claim, you back it up. It's pretty simple. 

It isn't simple. It's basic. The fat dude got personal and then it extended to racial issues.  He started it, he owns it. 

Don't care either way. 

On 6/25/2022 at 9:21 PM, MetropolitanCowboy said:

I try my best. Big shoes to fill.

Are you in contact with Joe at all. Is he alive?  always have a hope of him popping back in again. 

On 6/25/2022 at 9:18 PM, scounty said:

Literally pages in this thread. Just going to ignore the genocide talk in here? Really?

If it's that much than it shouldn't be much of a burden for you to quote some of it.

People, not a fan.

On 6/25/2022 at 10:20 PM, MetropolitanCowboy said:

There’s no genocide talk other than in that puny shit filled head of yours. 

You kidding me? 3/4 of my mother's side of the family was wiped out. Yet you find it hilarious to post pics of some of the worst people of the 20th century. Congrats.

On 6/25/2022 at 4:19 PM, scounty said:

Ever seen the results of a late term abortion? Google it.

Ever seen dead kids at sandy hook?  No, and we certainly won’t do anything to prevent more dead kids, will we?   

please, for +++++’s sake, please stop hiding behind “but what about the kids?”  Between the church, Denny hastert and gym Jordan we’re quite confident you don’t give a shit about the welfare of children.   

On 6/26/2022 at 12:24 AM, scounty said:

You kidding me? 3/4 of my mother's side of the family was wiped out. Yet you find it hilarious to post pics of some of the worst people of the 20th century. Congrats.

No one cares about your pathetic existence. We get it, you’re a whiny +++++face who molests collies and hates on people who live in tents. No need to tell us your Lifetime Network story in every post.