Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SalinasSpartan

Roe and Casey soon to be overturned

On 6/24/2022 at 9:22 AM, bornontheblue said:

Probably disingenuous right @NVGiant

Mothers and babies but no mention of the father/man?

If women have lost abortion then men should be responsible for 1/2 of the pregnancy/birth costs, lost income by the woman, along with the future childrearing costs.

On 6/24/2022 at 11:19 AM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Ugly day on social media.  I am convinced that those celebrating are not doing for babies or process or the constitution, but rather reveling in the in their "enemies" being upset.

i think you are right.  My neice posts this all day long on facebook and she is celebrating owning the other side

I've also seen more anti-Catholic statements in my lifetime

On 6/24/2022 at 11:24 AM, FresnoFacts said:

Mothers and babies but no mention of the father/man?

If women have lost abortion then men should be responsible for 1/2 of the pregnancy/birth costs, lost income by the woman, along with the future childrearing costs.

this!!!!!

I am so sick of people giving dead beat dads a pass

we need judicial reform to pay for moms going after men are not sharing the expense, and you are right including the pregnancy and birth cost

On 6/24/2022 at 12:25 PM, Cleopatra said:

i think you are right.  My neice posts this all day long on facebook and she is celebrating owning the other side

I've also seen more anti-Catholic statements in my lifetime

Maybe when the Church systematically hid priests who +++++ed children.  

People were pretty pissed off then.  

On 6/24/2022 at 11:29 AM, Wyobraska said:

Maybe when the Church systematically hid priests who +++++ed children.  

People were pretty pissed off then.  

serious. As a raised Catholic thats all I can think about when attending a Mass.

So I don't , I just donate to charity.

Anyways, I DIGRESSED !

cerified_Subarus.jpg

On 6/24/2022 at 11:19 AM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Ugly day on social media.  I am convinced that those celebrating are not doing so for babies or process or the constitution, but rather reveling in their "enemies" being upset.

"Teams and shit" out the wazoo!

USA is in deep trouble.

cerified_Subarus.jpg

On 6/24/2022 at 11:57 AM, bornontheblue said:

Ok. What are you going to do when the republican in congress  split Mississippi, Alabama, Idaho, and Oklahoma into a 100 different red states each with two representatives, and two senators. 

This game is fun. 

How will you do that without a majority in the senate, house, and the presidency?  The retrograde conjob party will be made a permanent relic.

Posted Image

On 6/24/2022 at 12:01 PM, 818SUDSFan said:

Manchin supposedly joined Susan Collins in saying this morning that Kavanaugh and Comey Barrett both told them privately that if confirmed, they would respect the precedent of Roe.

Manchin ...what a joke...this could be overturned tomorrow if he wasn't a filibusterist. Just make a carve out, Manchin, just like you allowed to happen for the debt ceiling recently. 

Posted Image

On 6/24/2022 at 11:43 AM, Gonzagafan2021 said:

Hopefully this means the Pac or MWC doesn't add any teams from Oklahoma or Texas. Sorry for pushing Oklahoma state to Pac 12 last time

Any chance the PAC-12 will kick out the Arizona schools and Utah and add the Nevada and Cal State schools? If so, peace out bitches!

On 6/24/2022 at 12:48 PM, Akkula said:

How will you do that without a majority in the senate, house, and the presidency?  The retrograde conjob party will be made a permanent relic.

Lol. You gonna make all that happen before November when the Republicans take over. 

On 6/24/2022 at 12:02 PM, bornontheblue said:

#1. Roe didn't legalize abortion. Abortion was already legal in many states at that time. Roe took away the rightful authority for the legislative branch to decide on this issue. The current court is giving it back. 

Yeah this ruling was all about giving rights back. 

On 6/24/2022 at 12:53 PM, bornontheblue said:

Lol. You gonna make all that happen before November when the Republicans take over. 

Half of your religious fundamentalist voters just lost their single issue for ever turning out.  In the same time you just pissed off a ton of purple state moms whom you simultaneously told you don't care about the guns awash on their streets and also took their rights away.  You are also going to ask them to vote for group of pardon seeking coup plotters by telling them about inflation that you have no plans to address.

Tyler Perry Good Luck GIF by Nickelodeon

Posted Image