Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SalinasSpartan

Roe and Casey soon to be overturned

On 5/9/2022 at 3:02 PM, HR_Poke said:

Same with a vaccine or a mask right? There are other humans to consider?

Except neither masks nor vaccines stop transmission you collassal fvcking moron.

On 5/9/2022 at 2:02 PM, SharkTanked said:

Lots of funerals and baby murders going on....

Miscarriage is the spontaneous loss of a pregnancy before the 20th week. About 10 to 20 percent of known pregnancies end in miscarriage. But the actual number is likely higher because many miscarriages occur very early in pregnancy — before you might even know about a pregnancy.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/pregnancy-loss-miscarriage/symptoms-causes/syc-20354298#:~:text=Miscarriage is the spontaneous loss,even know about a pregnancy.

so...if God does it, it's not murder?

or is God allowed to murder?

so confusing

On 5/9/2022 at 2:01 PM, Bob said:

Gladly. This place is a woke cesspool.

Is Judaism "woke?" Many of the followers consider abortion to be an important part of their religious identity.

Poor Bob....

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 5/9/2022 at 3:03 PM, Bob said:

Except neither masks nor vaccines stop transmission you collassal fvcking moron.

and Trump won the stolen election right?  And the earth is flat? and the Military is operating secret underground military bases with the lizard people?

On 5/9/2022 at 2:00 PM, Bob said:

It's not just "your body" you dumb fvck. There is an entire other human to consider. Jesus you people are sick.

No God nor medicine can save a baby before 23 weeks. Something that cannot live without the womb is human? What happens with stillborn babies. Is that murder committed by the mother?

On 5/9/2022 at 3:43 PM, Bob said:

Seriously. Don't know I can continue on this forum with the amount of soulless, sick, vile people that actually think it's OK to end the life of another human against its will.

Guess this means Bob is against the death penalty.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 5/9/2022 at 1:48 PM, bornontheblue said:

Buy every homeless person a house or killing them is justifiable. 

Homeless people can live without a house. A 23-week old fetus cannot live without a womb. Strange comparison.

On 5/9/2022 at 2:00 PM, Bob said:

It's not just "your body" you dumb fvck. There is an entire other human to consider. Jesus you people are sick.

Always nice when you come visit.

On 5/9/2022 at 3:02 PM, happycamper said:

bait? you think that "what is your actual goal" is bait or somehow dishonest?

No you simple minded fool. 

It is bait to get him to engage with you so then you can use your underhanded and dishonest tactics. 

That is what you do. 

On 5/9/2022 at 3:07 PM, SharkTanked said:

No God nor medicine can save a baby before 23 weeks. Something that cannot live without the womb is human? What happens with stillborn babies. Is that murder committed by the mother?

A 6 month old infant cannot live without constant care either. Is killing a 6 month old baby justifiable if the mother can't or wont take care of it anymore? 

Your argument, not mine. 

On 5/9/2022 at 5:11 PM, bornontheblue said:

No you simple minded fool. 

It is bait to get him to engage with you so then you can use your underhanded and dishonest tactics. 

That is what you do. 

my underhanded tactics of "having an opinion" and "pointing out problems"?

I mean, I've posted with you a lot on here and the most foolish thing I continue to do is expect you to have a spine. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 5/9/2022 at 2:13 PM, bornontheblue said:

A 6 month old infant cannot live without constant care either. Is killing a 6 month old baby justifiable if the mother can't or wont take care of it anymore? 

Your argument, not mine. 

No because someone (anyone) else could take care of a 6 month old baby (even constantly). Only the mother's uterus can take care of a 23 week old or less fetus. Unless fetal transplants are a thing? It's a terrible comparison, and it was not my argument.

On 5/9/2022 at 5:13 PM, bornontheblue said:

Your argument, not mine. 

nobody can live without "constant care" born. we're all 3 weeks from starving to death, 3 days from dying of thirst, and 3 minutes from suffocating. 

Comparing a human body to real property kinda helps smltwn's point that you're starting to regard a human as an environment to control or regulate instead of someone worthy of their own rights, though, doesn't it?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 5/9/2022 at 2:03 PM, Bob said:

Pretty funny coming from the guy who can’t spell colossal.

On 5/9/2022 at 2:06 PM, HR_Poke said:

and Trump won the stolen election right?  And the earth is flat? and the Military is operating secret underground military bases with the lizard people?

Reptilians *

show some goddamn respect

On 5/9/2022 at 3:06 PM, HR_Poke said:

Show me the evidence either masks or vaccines stop the transmission of COVID-19. lmao. You made a stupid argument and are now deflecting. Congrats, bud.