Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maynard Delecto

Spartan Athletic Center Coming out of the Ground

Stadium will hold 25k, which as you guys continue to let us know, works for us for now. I don’t mind a smaller sold out remodeled stadium. Looked really good last season with the stands packed full. Can always fill in the endzone bowls for more seating if need be. (See Utah State)

The “classroom building” will be one of the best athletic centers in the MWC.  That’s the upside and it’s accessible to the rest of the programs on the south campus, not just football. Nobody is crazy about losing sideline seats, but there will be seating for about 5,000 on the east side. There will be luxury suite seating for games in the building. Can get creative and have rooftop seating or something like that as things move forward. 

It’s a big improvement and our program is on the rise. Progress is good. One step at a time. 

Fight On For Dear Old San Jose State;

Fight On For Victory!

We Are With You In Every Way.

No Matter What The Price May Be!

Onward For Sparta Noble And True,

Fight Hard In Everything You Do!

And So We'll Fight! (Rah!) Win! (Rah!)

March Onward Down the Field

And We Will Win The Day!

S...J...S...U,  S-J-S-U,  San Jose State!

On 5/21/2022 at 12:01 PM, Old_Sparty1857 said:

Looked really good last season with the stands packed full.

Also a lie. You had one game with decent attendance, but far from “packed full”. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

On 5/21/2022 at 12:32 PM, TheTedfordTrain said:

Also a lie. You had one game with decent attendance, but far from “packed full”. 

Does someone in Fresno pay you to be a full time asshole toward SJSU? Someone posts something on this board and you immediately respond like it’s your job. You are a full time troll I guess.

Seriously, you need a life my friend. Your glass is always half empty. There has got to be something in Fresno you can do besides hang out here full time. Something? Anything?

Keep on trolling my friend. Have a good day. 

Fight On For Victory!

And We Will Win The Day!

On 5/21/2022 at 12:46 PM, Maynard Delecto said:

1370198285_Screenshot2022-05-21124540.jpg.3d3925b9fb194dced0d93ec874fcc1ff.jpg

He’s a closet Spartan fan because apparently he’s at the games and knows everything that goes on in San Jose. 

Fight On For Victory!

And We Will Win The Day!

On 5/21/2022 at 1:07 PM, Old_Sparty1857 said:

He’s a closet Spartan fan because apparently he’s at the games and knows everything that goes on in San Jose. 

Oh man, this stuff is just the start of it!

Do you remember that Son of Sam guy from way back when? Well, TTT should be called the Son of San!!!

He's got a whole Google Drive full of quotes and screen grabs from Spartans. And most of them are printed out and hanging on the walls of whatever loony bin he posts from. We're talking about posts from the old homer board, before ItS!

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

On 5/21/2022 at 12:59 PM, Old_Sparty1857 said:

Does someone in Fresno pay you to be a full time asshole toward SJSU? Someone posts something on this board and you immediately respond like it’s your job. You are a full time troll I guess.

Seriously, you need a life my friend. Your glass is always half empty. There has got to be something in Fresno you can do besides hang out here full time. Something? Anything?

Keep on trolling my friend. Have a good day. 

Scar tissue, man. Scar tissue...

On 5/21/2022 at 1:07 PM, Old_Sparty1857 said:

I’m glad you recognize that I’m at least informed about the truth. Enough to catch the bullshit that you write on here. I’m sorry if that upsets you. Keeps writing lies, I’ll keep calling you out on them. Have a good day. 

On 5/21/2022 at 11:12 PM, TheTedfordTrain said:

I’m glad you recognize that I’m at least informed about the truth. Enough to catch the bullshit that you write on here. I’m sorry if that upsets you. Keeps writing lies, I’ll keep calling you out on them. Have a good day. 

Crys that a Fresno fan talks shit on a facility update thread, while talking shit on Boise's capital campaign thread.

Lulz.  

On 5/21/2022 at 10:20 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Crys that a Fresno fan talks shit on a facility update thread, while talking shit on Boise's capital campaign thread.

Lulz.  

I don’t understand the lies either. “It’s going to have a 25k seats and the stands were packed full last year”. Like, what?!? He’s as big of a liar as our politicians. 

On 7/7/2022 at 3:10 PM, Mike Morgan said:

Construction on the Spartan Athletic Center stadium project has now reached the vertical phase:

Coming soon I'm sure: "That's a lie!" - TTT

On 7/7/2022 at 9:23 PM, utgrizfan said:

Glad to see that they're actually following through for once on updating their facilities. Are they just focusing on this side or are they going to be working on the entire stadium as a whole?

GTFO with your "following through for once" shit.  SJSU's South Campus has seen a lot of investment over the last several years.  More needs to be done, sure, but consider yourself uninformed...

On 7/7/2022 at 10:47 PM, ripple effect said:

GTFO with your "following through for once" shit.  SJSU's South Campus has seen a lot of investment over the last several years.  More needs to be done, sure, but consider yourself uninformed...

Weren't they supposed to upgrade their athletic facilities as a condition for joining the MWC? If so they definitely took their time.

What about Bulldog stadium? Other than installing Costco LED lights, they've done nothing on that stadium since the early 90s...here's an article about a leaky, cracked, smelly stadium in need of fixing when it was thought they'd be renovating soon....

https://amp.fresnobee.com/sports/college/mountain-west/fresno-state/bulldogs-football/article169560152.html

...well that was 5 years ago! Leaky, smelly, cracked stadiums don't usually fix themselves...no bueno. MWC deserves better, should be ashamed, farm boys. Eat your dried fruit though...hahaha...speaking of fruits, where's lil train and the band boy? Send your school some of that free govt money, you dopes...

selena s GIF