Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NorthWestCowboy

NHL Playoffs

On 6/15/2022 at 9:15 PM, rebelcuff said:

Lightning are better even if Denver won. They know how to play them now. Lightning in 6.

Disagree.  Lightning goalie is a beast.  Other than that, Av's are better.  They have TV's in Tampa, they knew how to play them coming in to tonight.  Should be a hell of a series, but Avalanche in 5.

Cheering on the Avs for this one... they just need to keep starting Kuemper. If they win the Cup and Kuemper started at least half of their playoff games, the Coyotes get their third round pick in 2024. 

On 6/15/2022 at 11:31 PM, Headbutt said:

Disagree.  Lightning goalie is a beast.  Other than that, Av's are better.  They have TV's in Tampa, they knew how to play them coming in to tonight.  Should be a hell of a series, but Avalanche in 5.

Victor Hedman played like crap.  Really if you looked at the rosters without being an Avs fan it's easily sways to the lightning.  The west is weak and easy to build up that win total.

On 6/16/2022 at 8:12 AM, rebelcuff said:

Victor Hedman played like crap.  Really if you looked at the rosters without being an Avs fan it's easily sways to the lightning.  The west is weak and easy to build up that win total.

Good point.  That was really apparent tonight.

On 6/16/2022 at 8:12 AM, rebelcuff said:

Hedman was a -3 in Game Two. The thing is that I do believe that Hedman is as good as it gets when it comes to a traditional defenseman. And the Av’s are making him look silly.

Even more remarkable was the performance of the Lightning’s #1 line of Stamkos, Palat, and Kucherov who managed one shot on goal between them; I do give the three credit for demonstrating strong supernatural powers of invisibility. Clearly a strength over the Av’s roster.

Here’s a hint when considering rosters of the two teams. Cale Makar is the best player in the world. 

On 5/1/2022 at 5:00 PM, crixus said:

Go Sharks! Oh wait, they choked and didn't make the playoffs again. 🙄 At least they finished ahead of those crappy Ducks.

I've got Colorado winning Lord Stanley's Cup.

Told ya' so! This makes up for my NBA Finals pick where I went with Phoenix. 😄

I can only imagine what will happen to the Stanley Cup when Aube-Kubel gets his day alone with it off the ice. 😱

On 6/27/2022 at 10:37 AM, Stealthlobo said:

I've never lived in a city before where a team won a national championship! I live just a few blocks from where the parade will be, so I'm stoked to wander over on Thursday to check it out!

Lock your shit up and stay home. 

On 6/27/2022 at 10:47 AM, tailingpermit said:

Lock your shit up and stay home. 

Pshhhh... I not going be a scared little girl hiding in my bed, I'm going out to party and have a good time!

Plus my building usually has extra security during these kind of events not allowing anyone even into the lobby.