Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

madmartigan

Facilities Update: Reigning MW football champs building new Indoor Practice Facility

On 5/1/2022 at 10:11 AM, Maynard Delecto said:

Using the loss of a loved to win an internet argument is the weakest sauce there is. Is that really all people's family members mean to them?!

If you're not ready to see a "YER MOM!" comeback, then don't be MWCBOARDing. 

Yeah, that's not "yer mom".  

Far different than mocking you being a dead beat dad.  Remember you crying to mugtang because people made socks pretending to be your wife and kids?  You CRIED like a bitch.  Lol.  

I never understood why FB teams need indoor practice facilities. When they play for real, the contest is outdoors, in the elements.

WTF ?

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 5/1/2022 at 1:04 PM, Spaztecs said:

I never understood why FB teams need indoor practice facilities. When they play for real, the contest is outdoors, in the elements.

WTF ?

Lightning.  That's about it.

On 5/1/2022 at 1:04 PM, Spaztecs said:

WTF ?

Dammit you’ve been to Logan before. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

On 5/1/2022 at 12:04 PM, Spaztecs said:

WTF ?

While I mostly agree, Nevada has a wild-land fire smoke season these days. It spent time at Stanford last fall just to practice before the Cal game. 

On 5/1/2022 at 9:36 PM, NevadaFan said:

While I mostly agree, Nevada has a wild-land fire smoke season these days. It spent time at Stanford last fall just to practice before the Cal game. 

It could also be smokey on game day.

The Pats don't practice indoors. Probably one of the reasons they are so successful in cold weather games.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 5/2/2022 at 8:36 AM, Spaztecs said:

The Pats don't practice indoors. Probably one of the reasons they are so successful in cold weather games.

It could and probably will. Games will be cancelled if it’s as bad as it’s been.

On 5/2/2022 at 8:36 AM, Spaztecs said:

Settle down Boomer. They aren't going to be playing games there, so you won't have to worry about students sitting in your spot.

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

On 4/30/2022 at 12:52 PM, Maynard Delecto said:

Your thread title conflicts with every other piece of information related to the project. There's no building. There's only fundraising, in the hopes of one being able to finally build. I thought we covered this ground in the video games thread...

Dammit Maynard. There are watercolors. This is enough to conclude it's definitely being built on MWBoard. Also USU doesn't announce stuff that doesn't get built. Ever. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

On 5/1/2022 at 12:04 PM, Spaztecs said:

WTF ?

It's so bad in Logan that we need 2 IPFs!

We were one of the first to build an IPF almost 25 years ago and now I believe we join AFA as the only schools with 2 IPFs.

Next?....time to dome Maverik Stadium.

On 5/3/2022 at 8:44 AM, TrueAg said:

It's so bad in Logan that we need 2 IPFs!

We were one of the first to build an IPF almost 25 years ago and now I believe we join AFA as the only schools with 2 IPFs.

Next?....time to dome Maverik Stadium.

Just like Idaho State! 

On 5/2/2022 at 1:38 PM, madmartigan said:

Dammit Maynard. There are watercolors. This is enough to conclude it's definitely being built on MWBoard. Also USU doesn't announce stuff that doesn't get built. Ever. 

Dude, jeesh...that was like ten years ago. If you have to go that far back, maybe find a hobby or something.

On 5/3/2022 at 9:58 AM, Maynard Delecto said:

Dude, jeesh...that was like ten years ago. If you have to go that far back, maybe find a hobby or something.

What are you talking about? That wasn’t a shot at SJSU. I was referencing CSU stadium water colors. Maybe try being a little less defensive if you took offense to that. 

On 5/3/2022 at 9:41 AM, madmartigan said:

What are you talking about? That wasn’t a shot at SJSU. I was referencing CSU stadium water colors. Maybe try being a little less defensive if you took offense to that. 

I know what you referencing. Did you know that time flies? Games have been played on Superior Lifestyle Field at Subaru Stadium for a long time now, and that the watercolor era was a long time before that? Did the Bobo the Clown and Dude eras just pass you by? Do you still listen to Coldplay CDs?

On 5/3/2022 at 11:11 AM, Maynard Delecto said:

I know what you referencing. Did you know that time flies? Games have been played on Superior Lifestyle Field at Subaru Stadium for a long time now, and that the watercolor era was a long time before that? Did the Bobo the Clown and Dude eras just pass you by? Do you still listen to Coldplay CDs?

Why are you being a dick about this? It. was. a. joke. I was trying to engage in some playful banter. I see you are incapable of this. Most MWboardisms are that old, that doesn't diminish their use or hilarity. I think "best buy parking lot" "Capri Bibbs" and several others have been around that long. 

On 5/3/2022 at 10:46 AM, madmartigan said:

Why are you being a dick about this? It. was. a. joke. I was trying to engage in some playful banter. I see you are incapable of this. Most MWboardisms are that old, that doesn't diminish their use or hilarity. I think "best buy parking lot" "Capri Bibbs" and several others have been around that long. 

Best Buy PL = Can be enduring funny

Flappy Skribbs = Can be pretty funny

CSewe lost like 100-0 to nothing to Idaho State five years after watercolors was funny. Didn't Dude-azzio punt on third down in one of their rivalry games or something like that last year?