Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4UNLV

Kap is a Raider?

On 4/28/2022 at 2:38 PM, 4UNLV said:

Can somebody find out if this is true?

No.  Not yet at least.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2022/04/28/nfl-owner-would-welcome-colin-kaepernick-with-open-arms

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 4/28/2022 at 12:38 PM, 4UNLV said:

THink that Mark Davis just said he wouldn't be opposed to a possible signing or taking at a look at Kap -- Nothing beyond just a comment at this point 

On 4/28/2022 at 2:47 PM, UNLV2001 said:

THink that Mark Davis just said he wouldn't be opposed to a possible signing or taking at a look at Kap -- Nothing beyond just a comment at this point 

Thanks. I’m at work and haven’t had time to check. 

On 4/28/2022 at 2:23 PM, TheTedfordTrain said:

Convert gonna absolutely blow a lid if this is true. 

Why would I care? Yes, I absolutely mock the stupid things he’s said and done since going full woke-tard, negative and hateful. But I know the old Kap is still in there, and that’s the guy we all love. I think eventually the good will triumph all, and he’ll discover love again. And I’m being totally serious, not a smartass.

kat.jpg

On 4/28/2022 at 12:38 PM, 4UNLV said:

Seahawks Fan. I know John (GM) and Pete offered him a chance to come in and try out. If memory serves, he came in, interviewed and half assed it, and wasn't really interested in actually getting a job. This is when we had RW3 as the starter. He was more interested in telling everyone how nobody would give him a legitimate shot at a job. He was more interested in pushing his agenda that he was being blackballed, which was bullshit. Seattle was well prepared to offer him a spot, but it didn't fit his narrative.