Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Possible vacancy ?

On 4/20/2022 at 5:11 PM, BoiseStateOfMind said:

Rat Face's retirement tour compared to this is just another clear example of the difference between a malignant narcissist and a normal person.

I can't help but notice how many coaches have been stepping away now that the NIL train has left the station.

The NIL & transfer portal has changed the college BB & FB landscape -- Might not affect some of the traditional blueblood programs, but for the rest it's going to be an interesting coming era in program building & construct -- The powers will probably still get their 1 & 2 year to NBA level players, but for those programs who built on HS & red-shirt type recruiting this new turnover will bring an entire new thought process 

Lower level programs have already become the developmental leagues for the P5. Watch what is already happening. Kyeron Lindsay? 

It doesn’t matter, we’re all in the same boat at this level and I’ll still watch MWC games before anything else.

On 4/20/2022 at 7:09 PM, wyo 1 said:

So Jay Wright is going to fill that assistant coach vacancy at UNLV.

Sounds like a good plan to me.  He was an assistant at UNLV from 92-94, what better place to come home to:)

On 4/20/2022 at 5:30 PM, quickdraw said:

Lower level programs have already become the developmental leagues for the P5. Watch what is already happening. Kyeron Lindsay? 

It doesn’t matter, we’re all in the same boat at this level and I’ll still watch MWC games before anything else.

UNLV is not a stepping stone to P5 for players.  Absolute bullshit!

Have you not paid attention to the last decade of recruiting?

On 4/20/2022 at 9:58 PM, ph90702 said:

UNLV is not a stepping stone to P5 for players.  Absolute bullshit!

Have you not paid attention to the last decade of recruiting?

Yah. You guys get guys that make your team suck. 

tetons1.jpg