Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SLCPoke

Kendle Moore coming to Laramie

On 4/12/2022 at 4:50 PM, Bob said:

Moore is not good enough to play for the Cowboys.

Dems fightin’ words.

Moore finished his CSU career 46-26 in MWC games. Can you name the last Cowboy to win 46 MWC games?

On 4/12/2022 at 6:08 PM, Swoll Cracker said:

Dems fightin’ words.

Moore finished his CSU career 46-26 in MWC games. Can you name the last Cowboy to win 46 MWC games?

He rode some coattails 

On 4/12/2022 at 6:24 PM, Bob said:

He rode some coattails 

Haha. Started all but two games in his career at CSU.  Led the MWC in 3-point shooting % and Effective FG% in his sophomore year.

I’m waiting to hear your list of Wyoming players who have won 46 MWC games. I think I know the answer. I am aware of a Wyoming legend who won 31 of them and an NBA first rounder who won 30 over four-year careers.

On 4/12/2022 at 6:42 PM, Swoll Cracker said:

Haha. Started all but two games in his career at CSU.  Led the MWC in 3-point shooting % and Effective FG% in his sophomore year.

I’m waiting to hear your list of Wyoming players who have won 46 MWC games. I think I know the answer. I am aware of a Wyoming legend who won 31 of them and an NBA first rounder who won 30 over four-year careers.

We'll be minting a few 46-game winners in the coming years.

On 4/13/2022 at 10:47 AM, toonkee said:

Hey @Swoll Cracker, any thoughts or info on why he's leaving? Seems like a fan favorite. I know he was one of yours.

He’s got a one-year old child living in Illinois. I’m guessing that he’s heading back to the Midwest to be closer to mom and child.  

Kendle’s a great kid and was part of Niko’s first recruiting class. He’s been a pillar in the rebuild after the Eustachy debacle.  I dont think people understand how tough he had to be to start as a 130 lb. freshman.

We did a podcast with Kendle toward the end of the season. Specifically asked him about some talking that he got into with Jaelen House when CSU played at UNM. Kendle can get chatty and he told House, “If youre gonna talk, you better do it for 40 minutes”. House got quiet in the final minutes when CSU pulled away.