Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Ghost of Jack Graham

Wyoming lands Pac 12 transfers Ethan Anderson, Max Akbonkpolo, and Jake Kyman.

On 4/9/2022 at 2:38 PM, Bronco7454 said:

Yeah I'm sure there will be no culture shock for them transitioning from Los Angeles, CA., to LARAMIE - freakin - WYOMING........................yeah..............I can't see that being any problem for them at all.

shock.gif

It's easier to tolerate than being 0-8 in the big dance. Ethan chose Wyoming over Boise.

Yeah I'm sure there will be no culture shock for them transitioning from Los Angeles, CA., to LARAMIE - freakin - WYOMING........................yeah..............I can't see that being any problem for them at all.

shock.gif

Well. I mean he did come visit campus. Don’t be jealous. 

tetons1.jpg

shock.gif

It’s not called Laradise for nothing.

Congrats on the pickups. Any info on why guys who's squads made a Tourney run would want to leave a program with the ability to go deeper ?

The Aztecs are the Perennial pre-season Champs again.

The Pokes just moved up to a respaectable #2.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

shock.gif

Well, let's see, we've had one previous USC transfer who played through his senior year, a player from Chicago who played four years, is the number 2 highest scorer in the MWC AND stayed in Laramie after graduating, a player from San Antonio who made the cover of SI... that's just off the top of my head. Unless you've actually been to Laramie, spent time there, seen all of the facilities, hung out downtown, etc. you're just going off what you THINK you know. Ignorance is bliss as they say...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

Apparently all 3 have connections from their high school/AAU days. And the recruiting coordinator on staff was their trainer I believe before he came to Laramie.

Hope there's enough minutes to keep everyone happy! We could even do a platoon system and sub all 5 at once.

Starters: Maldo, Ike, 3 transfers

Bench: Reynolds, DuSell, Wenzel, Oden, Thompson

Plus a (hopefully) healthy Foster and true freshman Powell waiting on the side...

Is it November yet??

Did someone give these guys all new cars?   This is crazy.

Twenty-five year season ticket holder here who has sat through some bad basketball.  Linder going for the jugular the next couple years before he takes that big money job.

shock.gif

Moron alert ^^*

This is a great day to be a Cowboy, but there is a reason these guys are transfers. And it’s because they didn’t do very well at their respective schools. I hope the new guys can unlock their full potential at Wyoming. Go pokes!