Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Ghost of Jack Graham

Wyoming lands Pac 12 transfers Ethan Anderson, Max Akbonkpolo, and Jake Kyman.

How many scholarship guys left besides Jeffries? I think Dut and Nelson were, but the other guys who left were walk-ons I think.

Seems like this dude was a stud freshman, but lost some minutes due to injuries. Says a lot about Linder that he's able to get a lifelong LA kid to transfer from a power school to Laramie with what looks like no guaranteed starting spot.

On 4/8/2022 at 11:03 PM, misplacedcowboy said:

How many scholarship guys left besides Jeffries? I think Dut and Nelson were, but the other guys who left were walk-ons I think.

Seems like this dude was a stud freshman, but lost some minutes due to injuries. Says a lot about Linder that he's able to get a lifelong LA kid to transfer from a power school to Laramie with what looks like no guaranteed starting spot.

I’ll bet it’s almost guaranteed, and sounds like his buddy is coming with him. 

tetons1.jpg

On 4/8/2022 at 11:03 PM, misplacedcowboy said:

Reynolds, Dusell, Wenzel, Oden, Thompson, and Ike are all coming back. Maldo is most likely coming back. That's this season's rotation minus Jeffries.

Add to that mix:

Max Agbonkpolo,

Ethan Anderson,

Caden Powell,

Kenny Foster,

Nate Barnhart,

Nathaniel Talich,

and the 1 scholarships we have left.

Not a big ethan fan, he can't shoot a lick and doesn't have the size like a Maldo to make up for it. Can pass and defend some tho. Imo Max would be the get of the 3, he's also not a good shooter but is a good cutter and finisher, also a very good wing defender. Kyman is a bit one dimensional but can really shoot, he'd provide some depth and shooting 

On 4/9/2022 at 12:23 AM, sdsuphilip4 said:

Not a big ethan fan, he can't shoot a lick and doesn't have the size like a Maldo to make up for it. Can pass and defend some tho. Imo Max would be the get of the 3, he's also not a good shooter but is a good cutter and finisher, also a very good wing defender. Kyman is a bit one dimensional but can really shoot, he'd provide some depth and shooting 

Max is coming. 

tetons1.jpg

On 4/9/2022 at 11:50 AM, Wyoguns said:

We still need a big in the worst way imo to compliment Ike 

We have Ike, Oden, Agbonkpolo, and Caden Powell in the post. Don't forgot about our 3 star signing from Waco. That's 2 at the 5 and 2 at the 4.

Thompson and Barnhart are both 7 footers that play outside more than they do in the post.

Here's Caden Powell. He's the real deal....

What in the hell is happening? Wyoming  winning the post season? 

Id expect the entire MWC to be better this year. Success breeds success. As usual we won’t really know anything until next January. Maybe next year the MWC will be competitive in March.

On 4/9/2022 at 1:07 PM, tspoke said:

Not sure who this guy is or how knowledgeable he is. A San Diego basketball guy. 

I don't buy this but l like the energy. 

Looks like Linder follows him and has 14k followers so probably not a terrible mind. I actually think that if we can get these pieces to gel then with the right matchups we could be a sweet 16 team. We will be very athletic. 

I see Ike taking a HUGE jump next year. One more year removed from the ACL. Hopefully we see some more explosion out of him. 

Current Roster of guys who I think see the floor:

Guards:  Ethan Anderson, Xavier Dusell, Brendan Wenzel, Noah Reynolds, Kenny Foster

Forwards: Jeremiah Oden, Max Agbonkpolo, Hunter Thompson, 

tetons1.jpg