Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kingpotato

Boise State to make a "big announcement" this week.

On 4/6/2022 at 9:49 PM, kingpotato said:

From my source, I really got the feeling that it was a facilities thing. He couldn't tell me, but I heard about this a couple days ago.

Seems likely based on the fact this same video was put on YouTube a few months ago.

Screenshot_20220406-222528_YouTube.jpg.b734a221c96cd503ccdea5b6fa63c926.jpg

On 4/6/2022 at 9:23 PM, misplacedcowboy said:

That's boring. Especially compared to the hype video they put out today.

I feel like there have been letdowns before with huge hype beforehand. But is it normal for an AD to be posting like this?

On 4/6/2022 at 9:41 PM, bsu_alum9 said:

I feel like there have been letdowns before with huge hype beforehand. But is it normal for an AD to be posting like this?

Bleed blue = Dodgers fan

On 4/6/2022 at 10:41 PM, bsu_alum9 said:

I feel like if it was anything truly huge news wise it already would have leaked by now.  Nothing big stays quiet nowadays

On 4/6/2022 at 8:53 PM, lakesbison said:

Why do I get the sense they WANT us all to think it's a league change....but reality it's just a Media or NIL deal ?

NDSU fans are excited though :)  I've seen lots of speculative posts in last 15 min

So, Boise is moving to the Valley to start a new Regional Rivalry with the Bison.

Awesome, Dawson !

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

Saw the older plans for Extra Mile Arena. Main reason for the renovation seemed to be on widening the concourses and adding bathrooms. Gonna lose some capacity as well. Doubt this happens.

Albertsons Stadium old plans would looked like they have closed the bowl or at least part of it and the stands look closer to the field. It's horrible concept art that really doesn't show much aside from a complete renovation of the eastern side.

I am Halfmanhalfbronco's bitch.

Remember when the U of I built up a “super special” announcement a few years back, only to have it be a new hand signal to do at games? “Throwing the V”, I believe they called it. Maybe this will be announced to introduce “Throwing the B”

https://govandals.com/news/2011/10/7/throw_the_v.aspx

On 4/6/2022 at 4:58 PM, azgreg said:

Giving up football, huh? Probably for the best.

On 4/6/2022 at 9:41 PM, bsu_alum9 said:

Aw come on, not an all blue basketball floor?

Whatever it is, have fun.

On 4/7/2022 at 8:25 AM, RebelAlliance said:

Good to see that the potatards are keeping their priorities straight.

boise1.JPG

Boise2.JPG

boise3.JPG

You stop it with those charts. Without all the Boise State trucker grads our supply chain would collapse! 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Trend lines all look good to me.  Academic spending up;  debt down;  and a new AD pushing to eliminate the malaise in football that the previous AD fostered.  

As for academic spending;   you try living in Idaho.  The government here hates education.

On 4/6/2022 at 10:31 PM, Wyobraska said:

They will be making their new and improved fry sauce at the stadium with Hellman's and Heinz and have it on tap.  

Hellman's? For those of us that live in the true mountain west and not the great plains, that's Best Foods mutha fukka.

Of course, I think Cheyenne also might have a Hardee's (Carl's Jr.). Do you eat Edy's (Dreyer's) chocolate chip cookie dough in those parts as well? Forever West my ass...

Can you put fry sauce on a runza?

On 4/7/2022 at 9:43 AM, Spot50B said:

Hellman's? For those of us that live in the true mountain west and not the great plains, that's Best Foods mutha fukka.

Of course, I think Cheyenne also might have a Hardee's (Carl's Jr.). Do you eat Edy's (Dreyer's) chocolate chip cookie dough in those parts as well? Forever West my ass...

Can you put fry sauce on a runza?

Ha!  I don't eat much mayonnaise so I had to look what was in the fridge.  In CO at least it is Best Foods.  Cheyenne used to have a Hardee's when I was a kid but I have no idea what is there now.  

Whenever I go to Runza I get their bacon cheeseburger.  My friends all give me a lot of shit for that.  Their burgers are great though for fast food.