Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

quickdraw

UNLV Roster 2022 - 2023…

On 4/5/2022 at 11:48 PM, Rosegreen said:

We’ll see, but I also think Williams is gone. He doesn’t seem to want to spend 3-4 years in college. His (goodbye) message to declare was different than Bryce’s last year. Bryce specifically mentioned getting feedback and returning to college and flirted with Kentucky.

Williams didn’t say anything about returning to college other than signing with an ncaa certified agent to keep eligibility. 

Some of the names popping up on Twitter being linked to UNLV (along with 20 other schools) are underwhelming but we’re not getting all the information either.

Bryce entered the transfer portal last year, D Will has not, he only said he was going to sign with an approved agent and explore his NBA possibilities. I think if he DOES stay in college, it will be here. Good luck to him, whatever he decides.

On 4/6/2022 at 4:46 PM, 4UNLV said:

Bryce entered the transfer portal last year, D Will has not, he only said he was going to sign with an approved agent and explore his NBA possibilities. I think if he DOES stay in college, it will be here. Good luck to him, whatever he decides.

Bryce did both but first declaring for the draft then portal to talk with coach Cal of Kentucky.  Point is, Bryce worded his differently than Williams, as Williams wrote his seemingly intent on going pro. 

Ex1VBiGVIAcCbE2?format=jpg&name=medium

On 4/6/2022 at 7:13 AM, ph90702 said:

He wouldn’t transfer because he’d have to sit out a year.  That would make zero sense.

It will be interesting to see how everything works with the new rules but don't be surprised to see the waivers for eligibility continue. I fully expect him to be playing for UNLV next year but if he decides to play at a higher profile school I expect they will find a way to make him eligible to play next year. 

On 4/7/2022 at 8:26 PM, ph90702 said:

Courtney Ramey is on campus for a visit!

A lot of schools after that kid.  Shaka Smart who recruited him to Texas is after him now at Marquette.  He would be solid for the Rebels if they can land him.  A one year guy but should make an immediate impact.  Not a high volume scorer but solid defender.

Stamp.

Ukrainian postage stamp honoring Snake Island soldiers

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

On 4/9/2022 at 1:01 PM, mundyc3 said:

Good freshman from a really bad team in an equal conference. See what he can be as a sophomore. 

I’m assuming he committed.  I still think we see another guard (hopefully a better one), but he’s serviceable and can shoot from NBA range.

On 4/9/2022 at 1:10 PM, FredHaygood said:

Does Kruger think that the MWC is a 6 foot and under league?

He could play in the A10, though his team couldn't. I see him as a sixth man type. His range reminds me of Mooring. Not a bad thing as long as Kruger has a hold of him. 

On 4/9/2022 at 1:15 PM, mundyc3 said:

He could play in the A10, though his team couldn't. I see him as a sixth man type. His range reminds me of Mooring. Not a bad thing as long as Kruger has a hold of him. 

Mooring was the first player I thought of.

On 4/9/2022 at 1:15 PM, mundyc3 said:

He would be ok if the Rebel backcourt wasn't already so small and defensively anemic besides Gilbert.