Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soupslam1

Adidas Initiates the NIL Arms Race

On 3/24/2022 at 6:14 PM, rebelcuff said:

Can they finally bring back NCAA football as a video game?

Bringing it back for 2023!

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/ea-sports-eyeing-summer-2023-release-date-for-new-college-football-video-game-per-report/

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

On 3/24/2022 at 5:14 PM, rebelcuff said:

Can they finally bring back NCAA football as a video game?

Goddamn fckn A.  This needs to happen like now.  

Just don't get EA sports involved.  They will do some stupid shit like not include a foul slider like they INTENTIONALLY do on the AI team in their FIFA series. So they can commit obvious penalties, red cards and yellows all game long with no call.

On 3/28/2022 at 1:16 PM, 702Canary said:

Goddamn fckn A.  This needs to happen like now.  

Just don't get EA sports involved.  They will do some stupid shit like not include a foul slider like they INTENTIONALLY do on the AI team in their FIFA series. So they can commit obvious penalties, red cards and yellows all game long with no call.

I'd like to see 2K Sports get a crack at a NCAA game. EA Sports has had a monopoly for far too long. Madden has turned into a joke.

3 minutes ago, Rebels2k3 said:

I'd like to see 2K Sports get a crack at a NCAA game. EA Sports has had a monopoly for far too long. Madden has turned into a joke.

EA Sports is a joke.  Just by them being total complete dicks on including a foul slider in FIFA.  They literally refuse just to piss everyone off.  It's been an issue for a long time.  But they don't care bc they know they have idiots like me who'll spunk off that $59.99 every year.  There are also other more recent issues with EA in general.