Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Morgan

San Jose State 2023 Recruiting

Two commits today:

DB Greco Carillo (5-9 / 166) Folsom (CA) HS. Also offered by Fresno St

WR Kamaehu Kaawalauole (6-5 / 210) James Campbell HS / Ewa Beach, HI / Nine offers, including Arizona, Nevada, Hawaii, Colo St, NMSU, and all three service academies.

Champ Logo.jpg

Transfer portal commit: Jayvion Cole -DB -Cal Poly

I noticed that Stanford's Kolby Bowman is transferring to SJSU. Far as I can tell started only one game there and probably has just one year of eligibility left but I remember seeing his HS film at St. John Bosco and he played bigger than his 6-2, 200 lb. measurables. He had said Stanford was his dream school because of the academics and I wonder whether he therefore made that his primary focus rather than football. If that's so and he's graduated, SJSU won't have Bowman for very long but he could end up being very productive.

On 2/1/2023 at 5:15 PM, 818SUDSFan said:

I noticed that Stanford's Kolby Bowman is transferring to SJSU. Far as I can tell started only one game there and probably has just one year of eligibility left but I remember seeing his HS film at St. John Bosco and he played bigger than his 6-2, 200 lb. measurables. He had said Stanford was his dream school because of the academics and I wonder whether he therefore made that his primary focus rather than football. If that's so and he's graduated, SJSU won't have Bowman for very long but he could end up being very productive.

Bowman transferred to Utah State, not SJSU.

Champ Logo.jpg