Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soupslam1

Basketball Next Year

Knock on wood as it's still REALLY early, but as things stand this might be the first offseason in nearly 10 years where UNLV isn't experiencing a mass-exodus of transfers. We usually have complete roster turnover after every season. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

1 hour ago, Rebels18 said:

Knock on wood as it's still REALLY early, but as things stand this might be the first offseason in nearly 10 years where UNLV isn't experiencing a mass-exodus of transfers. We usually have complete roster turnover after every season. 

I just did.

7 hours ago, ph90702 said:

If you’re such a UNLV fan, why did you go elsewhere?

1 hour ago, Rebels18 said:

Stability, or should I say lack thereof is one of the things that needed to change. Still early and 40% of a roster still to build but yeah, so far so good.

We need 8 with 5 good cheerleaders.

16 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Marvin Menzies brought nearly everyone back his final year, and they barely finished over .500.

They did not. Lost McCoy, Juiston (due to injury), Mooring and whoever our starting PF was (name escapes me).

7 hours ago, ph90702 said:

If you’re such a UNLV fan, why did you go elsewhere?

On 3/23/2022 at 8:32 PM, Yellow Evan said:

They did not. Lost McCoy, Juiston (due to injury), Mooring and whoever our starting PF was (name escapes me).

They lost four players and returned nine.  That’s nothing in today’s game.

Like usual, you’re clueless!

On 3/25/2022 at 1:58 PM, Swoll Cracker said:

And this is not fun for me. Jalen wore my name at the Bigger Than Basketball event in January.

Any chance he's just testing the waters and will stay at CSU?

19 minutes ago, Pelado said:

Any chance he's just testing the waters and will stay at CSU?

No idea. I’m trying to get some more info.  More likely that he foresees less PT with Kendle Moore returning.

19 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

No idea. I’m trying to get some more info.  More likely that he foresees less PT with Kendle Moore returning.

The timing suggests that is a possibility.  One announces staying and the guy more or less behind him announces he's leaving.

On 3/26/2022 at 1:13 PM, Jalex4141 said:

Dam that seems like a long ways off. 

Thank Gawd for CFB.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor