Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soupslam1

Basketball Next Year

On 3/23/2022 at 12:39 PM, misplacedcowboy said:

My hunch is he's leaning heavily towards coming back and is just taking advantage of the opportunities to dabble in the draft process. Obviously he asked the AD marketing intern for help with that graphic, would be awkward to ask for that if he knew he was leaving.

It was worded like he intends to come back unless he gets a favorable grade... which he most likely won't. 

CSU fans- Will Roddy go pro? 

WYO fans- Maldonado is done? (Looks like he’s evaluating) and I’m hearing rumors that Ike is looking to go P5. Any truth to that rumor? Hoping he stays  

This may all hinge on Maldonado staying? Hoping for Poke fans that the band stays together.

Fight On For Dear Old San Jose State;

Fight On For Victory!

We Are With You In Every Way.

No Matter What The Price May Be!

Onward For Sparta Noble And True,

Fight Hard In Everything You Do!

And So We'll Fight! (Rah!) Win! (Rah!)

March Onward Down the Field

And We Will Win The Day!

S...J...S...U,  S-J-S-U,  San Jose State!

On 3/22/2022 at 12:54 PM, Swoll Cracker said:

Headed to SJSU?

Miles is working hard and has three more scholarships to offer this year. He’s out looking for bigs.

Fight On For Dear Old San Jose State;

Fight On For Victory!

We Are With You In Every Way.

No Matter What The Price May Be!

Onward For Sparta Noble And True,

Fight Hard In Everything You Do!

And So We'll Fight! (Rah!) Win! (Rah!)

March Onward Down the Field

And We Will Win The Day!

S...J...S...U,  S-J-S-U,  San Jose State!

1 hour ago, Old_Sparty1857 said:

WYO fans- Maldonado is done? (Looks like he’s evaluating) and I’m hearing rumors that Ike is looking to go P5. Any truth to that rumor? Hoping he stays  

This may all hinge on Maldonado staying? Hoping for Poke fans that the band stays together.

Roddy will go to the NBA Draft if he gets a first round grade during evaluation. If not, he’ll return to CSU.

On 3/29/2022 at 2:01 PM, Old_Sparty1857 said:

You’re pretty connected in the Wyo sports circles?

tetons1.jpg

On 3/29/2022 at 6:55 PM, bsu_alum9 said:

Murray State down to 1 scholarship player after making R32. Ouch! 8 dudes into the portal over a 2-day stretch? Has to be close to a record.

Murray State will be fine.  I believe that 5 of their last 6 head coaches have been poached by power conference programs.  Mark Gottfried, Mick Cronin, Andy Kennedy, Steve Prohm, and Matt McMahon.

6 hours ago, Old_Sparty1857 said:

I heard from a better source that Maldo knows he's not likely to go the NBA and is coming back with the rest of our rotation players.

My source is related to a guy on the roster. Who's yours?

On 3/29/2022 at 8:22 PM, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

I heard from a better source that Maldo knows he's not likely to go the NBA and is coming back with the rest of our rotation players.

My source is related to a guy on the roster. Who's yours?

My favorite was the “I’m hearing rumors Ike is going P5”. That dude loves Linder and the fact that Linder stayed with him through injury per what I have heard. Maybe some wishful thinking from some lowly basketball school. 

tetons1.jpg