Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

So Much Circle Jerking On This Board

For the people talking about how bad the MWC OOC schedules are. Cartel schools steal recruits and don't want to play MWC teams. It's difficult to get decent OOC games unless it’s an early tournament. In the words of bring on the hookers Rick Pitino "We Won't Play San Diego State." 

However, UNLV fans have actually won something of late. Congrats on being first in the douchebagery league. You won it outright. 👍 

19 minutes ago, 702Canary said:

Clown ass take.  If you're assking about where UNLV is, you are admitting that UNLV is more important than the program you try to shit all over.

Let's see your rings Fcktard.

let me pull a ring out of my clown ass.   I'll mail it to you.   What's your address?   Or at least the license plate# of your minivan you live in off I-15

On 3/17/2022 at 1:31 PM, Rebels18 said:

UNLV has a 1st year HC and Kruger put the team together last-minute in April with 10 brand-new transfers. The fact that UNLV which got bitch-slapped by 20 to teams like SMU and San Francisco, but went to the wire with teams like Boise and Wyoming and swept CSU---That was probably an indication the conference was overrated and lacking elite athleticism/talent to win in the NCAA Tournament. But what do I know? My school has 33 wins in the NCAA Tournament including a Sweet-16 in the MWC and your school is 0-8 and embarrassed the MWC at the national level.

MWC needs to recruit better and stop being known for soft officiating. Which is we us Rebels are looking to Kruger to bring in some elite transfers and highschool recruits in the offseason or UNLV is never gonna get their shit together either.

Hey Mr. Basketball, how old were you when UNLV was making runs in the dance?  We're you still riding a tricycle?

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

35 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

SDSU is not the issue with OOC schedule, nor do they want to go to 20, a position you tried arguing me on just days ago.  

SDSU ain't the problem.  But it would also be hard to blame the others in a year where four MW teams get in, and - correct me if I'm wrong - everyone was over .500 in ooc play  :shrug:

All four MW tourney teams had decent wins too.

On 3/17/2022 at 3:51 PM, jdgaucho said:

SDSU ain't the problem.  But it's also hard to blame the others in a year where four MW teams get in, and - correct me if I'm wrong - everyone was over .500 overall :shrug:

All of them had decent OOC wins?  Name em.  I see CSU and SDSU had wins against at-large Tourney teams.  Regardless, trying to use SDSU's cupcake games with the Big West as some form of argument on the MWC OOC schedules made no sense, so not sure why calling that out was worth doing.

2 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

UNLV has a 1st year HC and Kruger put the team together last-minute in April with 10 brand-new transfers. The fact that UNLV which got bitch-slapped by 20 to teams like SMU and San Francisco, but went to the wire with teams like Boise and Wyoming and swept CSU---That was probably an indication the conference was overrated and lacking elite athleticism/talent to win in the NCAA Tournament. But what do I know? My school has 33 wins in the NCAA Tournament including a Sweet-16 in the MWC and your school is 0-8 and embarrassed the MWC at the national level.

MWC needs to recruit better and stop being known for soft officiating. Which is we us Rebels are looking to Kruger to bring in some elite transfers and highschool recruits in the offseason or UNLV is never gonna get their shit together either.

UNLV ALWAYS has a first-year head coach...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

15 minutes ago, jdgaucho said:

Hard to blame the others in a year where four MW teams get in, and - correct me if I'm wrong - everyone was over .500 overall :shrug:

I am curious.  Why are you even here?  Like the last thing I'd want to do is troll a BWC board.  It just seems kinda weird. 

UCSB claim to fame was getting +++++ing run by UNLV at 9pm PST 2x.year on ESPN in late 80s-early 90s.  That's UCSB BB legacy and I know that you know that.  Are you still butthurt over that from 30 years ago?  Had some wars with Paul Johnson in HS. He was a good guy.

1 hour ago, East Coast Aztec said:

All of them had decent OOC wins?  Name em.  I see CSU and SDSU had wins against at-large Tourney teams.  Regardless, trying to use SDSU's cupcake games with the Big West as some form of argument on the MWC OOC schedules made no sense, so not sure why calling that out was worth doing.

Wyoming had UNI (neutral floor) and GCU (away)

Boise - Santa Clara 

CSU -  Creighton, Mississippi State and Saint Mary's. 

Aztecs took down Saint Mary's.

Besides GCU, all those teams listed either made the NCAAs or NIT. I'd call those "decent" ooc wins for the MW four.

47 minutes ago, 702Canary said:

I am curious.  Why are you even here?  Like the last thing I'd want to do is troll a BWC board.  It just seems kinda weird. 

UCSB claim to fame was getting +++++ing run by UNLV at 9pm PST 2x.year on ESPN in late 80s-early 90s.  That's UCSB BB legacy and I know that you know that.  Are you still butthurt over that from 30 years ago?  Had some wars with Paul Johnson in HS. He was a good guy.

Other boards are boring, and I like it here.  It's mostly welcoming to others outside the MWC (ala Memphis, Houston and UCF posters).

I really like the MWC Board whenever realignment talks are ignited.  It gets active.

On 3/17/2022 at 1:51 PM, NevadaFan said:

The same posters gonna talk chit after their team sucked again and didn’t even make the tourney!? And it’s always the same few turds!! Like clockwork!

Every. Damn. Year. 

On 3/17/2022 at 5:03 PM, 702Canary said:

Pretty hilarious coming from someone talking garbage from 30 years ago. Amirite? 

On 3/17/2022 at 1:23 PM, roughrider said:

And?    Where were the Rebels?  Why did they drag us down and not test us?   Why did we sweep you?  

Morons bitching about this conference who's teams do not contribute in any way other than ancient history, are just that,  morons.

Logic translation: don’t talk basketball unless your team is winning.

#donkeducationstrikesagain

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

On 3/17/2022 at 4:08 PM, rebelcuff said:

We all have to schedule tougher. It's easier for sdsu and unlv. Other guys need to start playing in more neutral site games.

Quite a few teams need to recruit better as well and I just don't know if that is do able for a lot of teams here.