Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thelawlorfaithful

8 San Diego State vs 9 Creighton in Fort Worth, TX Thursday 4:27 PM pst TruTv

5 minutes ago, jewelz4562000 said:

How many years damage caused today? 7-8?

Realistically none, past performance should not have an impact on current year performance.  Perception is another thing.  Computer metrics don't translate to the next year so the prior year performance should not matter.  The teams deserved to be in the tournament this year. 

On 3/17/2022 at 8:36 PM, Aggie84025 said:

Realistically none, past performance should not have an impact on current year performance.  Perception is another thing.  Computer metrics don't translate to the next year so the prior year performance should not matter.  The teams deserved to be in the tournament this year. 

No they did not.  And yes the committee will remember next year.  No way we get 4.  Can’t win a game.  

1 minute ago, slappy said:

No they did not.  And yes the committee will remember next year.  No way we get 4.  Can’t win a game.  

I am not saying I disagree with you, but the committee should only look at the current year and if the team is deserving and not on past performance.

On 3/17/2022 at 7:36 PM, East Coast Aztec said:

It was an average season beating and losing to average teams.  We need to be honest here.

Are you saying you didn’t enjoy watching the games this year.  And a season that ends in OT in the big dance is far from average.  Lets get real here.

4 minutes ago, Aggie84025 said:

The last time we embarrassed ourselves anywhere near this badly (2013) it took until this season to get more than 3 bids in a season again. And even 3 bids only happened once, it was usually 1 or 2.

You are crazy if you think this conference is ever getting 4 bids again, or at least anytime soon. We barely even deserve 1 bid.

0mK6pGK.png

9 minutes ago, Aggie84025 said:

Boise was the only team that deserved to be in this Tournament as Conference Tourney Champs.

Memphis >>>>> Boise

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

8 minutes ago, slappy said:

I guess that makes sense. I'm just overly angry with all the love the conference for this year just thrown down the drain. I loved this season until today and I wanted more of it so it pisses me off.  

1 minute ago, jewelz4562000 said:

I guess that makes sense. I'm just overly angry with all the love the conference for this year just thrown down the drain. I loved this season until today and I wanted more of it so it pisses me off.  

2013 was worse.

6 minutes ago, bitteraztec said:

Are you saying you didn’t enjoy watching the games this year.  And a season that ends in OT in the big dance is far from average.  Lets get real here.

The Aztecs collapsed down the stretch in this game and very other game they lost. And they did it against above average competition.

Not good. Above average.

Americans Mayor

Missing thenfront end of numerous One and One opportunities will cause you to lose alot of close games.

And give Coaches a ton of gray hairs.

Americans Mayor

On 3/17/2022 at 7:49 PM, Spaztecs said:

The Aztecs collapsed down the stretch in this game and very other game they lost. And they did it against above average competition.

Not good. Above average.

Above average doesn’t get a lock for the tournament 

On 3/17/2022 at 7:41 PM, bitteraztec said:

I enjoy wat hing Alma Mater, but most of those games were average, the teams we beat were nothing special, the seed we got was appropriate and lost to another nothing special team, in the most 2021-22 Aztec way.

It was not an enjoyable year, unless no titles, double digit collapse and half-filled arenas is your bag.  Regroup for next year, a lot of learning can come from this.