Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thelawlorfaithful

6 Colorado State vs 11 Michigan in Indianapolis, IN Thursday 9:15 AM pst CBS

Just now, jewelz4562000 said:

What a joke. Absolutely embarrassing. Leagues going 0-4. Thompson should start begging for less bids to keep embarrassment down

I think San Diego State has a great shot at winning. Creighton lost their point guard and he was the best thing they had. 

On 3/17/2022 at 11:11 AM, Superiorlifestyle15 said:

This team was never set up to beat a team like Michigan. Everyone would have to play perfectly and shoot lights out. Recruit athletic 6'8 wings and decent centers or we'll never win shit in the tournament.

Shooting only 3 free throws is bigger deal than having a athletic wings.  CSU got all the benefit of the doubt in conference games from the chump refs.

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman

On 3/17/2022 at 11:11 AM, Superiorlifestyle15 said:

This team was never set up to beat a team like Michigan. Everyone would have to play perfectly and shoot lights out. Recruit athletic 6'8 wings and decent centers or we'll never win shit in the tournament.

This is about as good of a team that CSU (or most MW teams) can put together. Medved has been building all this time for this season. What else can be expected? It wasn't enough to even win the MWC title in regular season or tourney.

Good news is CSU still has next year in their window to make some noise.

On 3/17/2022 at 11:12 AM, jewelz4562000 said:

What a joke. Absolutely embarrassing. Leagues going 0-4. Thompson should start begging for less bids to keep embarrassment down

I think San Diego State has a decent chance of winning.  Creighton doesn’t have their PG.  I feel like they’ll have turnover issues.  Plus they’ve matched up well in the past.

Just now, TrueAg said:

This is about as good of a team that CSU (or most MW teams) can put together. Medved has been building all this time for this season. What else can be expected? It wasn't enough to even win the MWC title in regular season or tourney.

If Roddy and Stevens stay, does Niko?? If he does, expect the rams to go hard at the transfer portal to fill in some gaps and make another run.

On 3/17/2022 at 11:14 AM, TrueAg said:

Niko Medved has been talked about for Xavier, but I don’t see it.

Great job CSU shitting the bed 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater