Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thelawlorfaithful

Wyoming vs Indiana in Dayton, OH Tuesday 6:10 pm pst TruTv

On 3/16/2022 at 10:01 AM, happycamper said:

IDK, I feel like our defense played well. We just cut our number of offensive possessions by like 1/3 with how many dumb turnovers we had. 

Good gameplan, bad execution. My wife thought that Thompson had a stomach bug that he gave the rest of the team, would help explain some of the unforced errors at least. 

I think Ike got beat up a bit in the post on defense. They were just trying to drive and dish off in the interior or back down like we were. If you play a zone you force them to start throwing up 3s. However we also didn’t box out, and that was infuriating. So many second chances points. Very winnable game that I felt like we lost more than they won. Although they had some big plays in some key moments. 

tetons1.jpg

14 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

No need to lie, the reception desk has balloons with your name on them - and you get EXTRA sprinkles for dessert.  

...which is served by yer Mom in Chuck Taylors and nothing else...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

4 hours ago, happycamper said:

IDK, I feel like our defense played well. We just cut our number of offensive possessions by like 1/3 with how many dumb turnovers we had. 

Good gameplan, bad execution. My wife thought that Thompson had a stomach bug that he gave the rest of the team, would help explain some of the unforced errors at least. 

The only thing Thompson can do is shoot. Otherwise he’s a waste of floor space. 

5 hours ago, Headbutt said:

Thank You Wyoming for the enlightenment. 

I had no idea that TruTV still existed, much less that I had it on my channel lineup.

We recently cancelled Direct TV and went to Fubo not thinking about the Dance. Yep, no TruTV, TNT, or TBS. So we added Hulu for the next month only to find out Sling was half as much. 

28 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

The only thing Thompson can do is shoot. Otherwise he’s a waste of floor space. 

I think that was the plan? just have him clog up the middle along with Ike by being there. kinda worked

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

3 hours ago, ph90702 said:

I root for my predictions to be correct.  I would've rooted for Wyoming if I thought they were gonna win.  It was clear, early on, that Indiana was way more talented and athletic.

Before the season, I said Wyoming would finish fourth or higher, ahead of UNLV.  You gave me the idiot emoji.  I wouldn't take a victory lap if I were you.

On 3/16/2022 at 12:17 PM, gold-n-brown said:

Before the season, I said Wyoming would finish fourth or higher, ahead of UNLV.  You gave me the idiot emoji.  I wouldn't take a victory lap if I were you.

So what?!  Anthony Fauci takes victory laps, and he is wrong way more than he is right.

9 minutes ago, gold-n-brown said:

If you don't have the grace to admit when you're wrong; and you're wrong way more often than right, you have to take victory laps when you happen to be right. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

On 3/15/2022 at 11:07 PM, Rebels18 said:

Hold your head up, a play-in game appearance is a big deal for Laramie. They will probably still have a parade and give Linder keys to the town Applebees. 

I don’t Know. Since our national championship I am guessing we have been to the tournament more than anyone here.   That includes unlv.  Maybe there is a MW team with more.  But I doubt it.  We did good this year.  Expect more next year though.   I still think we expect more from our program than unlv does.  Tournament win next year is the expectation.  And likely we get it.  Tell me what’s going on down there next year.  

On 3/16/2022 at 12:45 PM, slappy said:

I don’t Know. Since our national championship I am guessing we have been to the tournament more than anyone here.   That includes unlv.  Maybe there is a MW team with more.  But I doubt it.  We did good this year.  Expect more next year though.   I still think we expect more from our program than unlv does.  Tournament win next year is the expectation.  And likely we get it.  Tell me what’s going on down there next year.  

UNLV has more appearances, Round of 32s, Sweet-16s, Elite 8s, and Final Fours as Wyoming. UNLV has 33 NCAA tournament Victories. Wyoming has 9. Wyoming last won a NCAA Tournament game in 2002. UNLV won one last in 2009. Both aren't good, but UNLV is superior across the board. Wyoming's accomplishments are back when the NCAA Tournament was barely even a thing, 8 teams total...only won in 43' because other teams discontinued their season to fight in WWII. Awesome Elite 8 Banners you got there, just means you got bounced in the 1st round 4/5 times.

I know you're old as dirt, but let's not forget UNLV is 42-20 against Wyoming all-time. 42-20. We you own. You're OUR BITCH. 

image.png.7f210664a4575d99b0f8bad92f7f769f.png

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif