Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ClevelandBrown

MOUNTAIN F####### WEST

4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

That is good to hear.  I am glad a guy who averages less than 1 point a game in Australia in his entire career is not your best ever. lololololol

Dang and he went 6-1 against Boise during his tenure here. Such garbage.

On 3/13/2022 at 8:53 PM, TopLobo said:

Dang and he went 6-1 against Boise during his tenure here. Such garbage.

Yeah Boise has had a bad basketball history. 

If that is your measuring stick for those "great" (LMFAO) UNM teams that is a bad, bad look.

Williams could not even get a starting spot in the Italian B league And Bairstow had to remind people he has a seat on the bench, not the stands, in Australia...

lolololololol

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yeah Boise has had a bad basketball history. 

If that is your measuring stick for those "great" (LMFAO) UNM teams that is a bad, bad look.

Williams could not even get a starting spot in the Italian B league And Bairstow had to remind people he has a seat on the bench, not the stands, in Australia...

lolololololol

It's not my measuring stick it was just a footnote along the way. Boise was auto wins for us while we were compiling our dominance.

Congrats on finally having a decent team. We've had many of them. It would be like my football team finally going 10-2 and then trying to lecture Boise fans on what it's like having a football program.

On 3/13/2022 at 9:00 PM, TopLobo said:

It's not my measuring stick it was just a footnote along the way. Boise was auto wins for us while we were compiling our dominance.

Congrats on finally having a decent team. We've had many of them. It would be like my football team finally going 10-2 and then trying to lecture Boise fans on what it's like having a football program.

Except I am not "lecturing you"  I brought up your stupid +++++ing take that UNM used to dominate teams like this Boise team towards the end of our 14 game winning streak and anybody with eyes knew this was a team with a great chance at winning the MWC, in the best MWC year in....a long, long time.

The rest is just trolling the new guy :)  

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Except I am not "lecturing you"  I brought up your stupid +++++ing take that UNM used to dominate teams like this Boise team towards the end of our 14 game winning streak and anybody with eyes knew this was a team with a great chance at winning the MWC, in the best MWC year in....a long, long time.

The rest is just trolling the new guy :)  

Bro I conceded that our best teams wouldn't "dominate" this Boise team a long time ago. I think we would have a battle on our hands but I still think we would win. Not sure what else you want from me. All I want is this Boise team to put up or shut up in the only tournament that matters. And I'm not exactly new, I've been around this board since like 2005. Much longer than you've been here, most likely. You're WAC trash, remember.

On 3/13/2022 at 9:09 PM, TopLobo said:

Bro I conceded that our best teams wouldn't "dominate" this Boise team a long time ago. I think we would have a battle on our hands but I still think we would win. Not sure what else you want from me. All I want is this Boise team to put up or shut up in the only tournament that matters. And I'm not exactly new, I've been around this board since like 2005. Much longer than you've been here, most likely. You're WAC trash, remember.

Started posting here in 2004.  Board went dark and I created this new account in 2006 when In high school IIRC.  I'm just giving your balls a tug, no homo.  WE razz each other as I am sure you know. 

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Started posting here in 2004.  Board went dark and I created this new account in 2006 when In high school IIRC.  I'm just giving your balls a tug, no homo.  WE razz each other as I am sure you know. 

Yes it's been fun. Please +++++ing win a game or two in the big dance.

32 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Beating Memphis is a large task.  Beating the Zags....not possible.  We got +++++ed.  

Yep, despite winning the MW regular season and tourney I give BSU the lowest odds of the 4 NCAAT teams to make the sweet 16. Heck even considering WY needs to play an extra game (pseudo road game vs Indiana @Dayton) I still think WY has a better shot. SDSU is also an 8 seed but I like their round of 64 matchup better and they would get the "worse" one seed in Kansas. CSU gets the most talented 11 seed (not best per say but most talented) and if they win that the best 3 seed. But still I like CSU's path better.

Honestly I don't think the MW did very well in terms or matchups/seeds BUT we really can't complain as we got four bids.  

On 3/13/2022 at 12:23 AM, TopLobo said:

Yeah, this is what we all said years ago when the league was super strong, and we know how that turned out.

The MWC just flat out sucks in March. Always has. I hope for this conference's sake that this changes, but until it happens there's just no reason to believe it will.

Good luck to the teams that go dancing. They're all going to need it. 

Screw you dude.   blah, blah, blah!!!!

On 3/13/2022 at 7:45 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Imagine being Bairstow, the best UNM player ever, and not being able to get off the bench in Australia, in a league multiple former Boise players are stars.

how many minutes does Hutchinson get down under?

On 3/13/2022 at 9:43 AM, slappy said:

Watched the p12 champ game last night after the MW.  Honestly I think both MW teams get beat by double figures against any top 3 teams in the Pac12.  I would slide them in the 4-5 slot of that conference.  So yeah not bad year, but we should be doing a little better than that.  Hopefully we get some teams hot in the tourney. 

Once again, you're an idiot Slappy.  And you really know my name and I know you.  Being a smart ass i assume.  LOL

On 3/13/2022 at 10:08 PM, broncsrock said:

Once again, you're an idiot Slappy.

Hey.  Be nice.   I’ll back down there soon enough to have a beer or two or three.  And u should of went to Vegas this year.  Maybe next.  

On 3/13/2022 at 10:41 PM, slappy said:

Hey.  Be nice.   I’ll back down there soon enough to have a beer or two or three.  And u should of went to Vegas this year.  Maybe next.  

LOL.  Love ya brutha'.  Just gotta give some shit.  Lotsa beers at suds/endzone/and stubs.

On 3/12/2022 at 9:19 PM, ClevelandBrown said:

That's all. Good luck to the Cowboys, Broncos, Rams, and Tecs. What a year, now let's get some tourney credits.

Don't count on the Aztecs.

It will be another Tourist Visit to the Tourney for them.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor