Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ClevelandBrown

MOUNTAIN F####### WEST

6 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I watched those UNM teams.  Vastly overrated.  Not that talented or athletic.

Haha, we swept Leon Rice Cooker and your asses with those teams a bunch too. You guys can only dream of being ranked top 15 and getting a 3 seed. We got all the way up to ranked 8th in 2010. It's a thing that's not even on your radar, even in your best season ever. Congrats on your 8 seed in your best season ever lol!!! You're probably going to get murked by Memphis. You won regular season and tournament, so what? We've done that many times over. Actually do something and then talk shit.

If you guys go to the Sweet Sixteen I'll shut up, but we all know that's not going to happen. The MWC was better in 2013 than it is now, and no one did shit.

6 hours ago, SDDean said:

It must suck to be sitting out watching. The MWC historically has not had favorable draws in the NCAA’s. By the way- when are the lobos going to be relevant?

You're still mad that we pwned you when you had Jamaal Franklin, we know this. Shut up Spaztec.

On 3/13/2022 at 8:11 PM, TopLobo said:

Haha, we swept Leon Rice Cooker and your asses with those teams a bunch too. You guys can only dream of being ranked top 15 and getting a 3 seed. We got all the way up to ranked 8th in 2010. It's a thing that's not even on your radar, even in your best season ever. Congrats on your 8 seed in your best season ever lol!!! You're probably going to get murked by Memphis. You won regular season and tournament, so what? We've done that many times over. Actually do something and then talk shit.

If you guys go to the Sweet Sixteen I'll shut up, but we all know that's not going to happen. The MWC was better in 2013 than it is now, and no one did shit.

Yeah, those UNM teams were basically over rated.  Simply not very talented.  Congrats on being better than a top 60 or so Boise team at the time?  Relied on the refs to win a bunch of games.  Garbage, when you think about it.  A guy who was literally high as shit on meth during the games was your signature fan they showed 4-5 times every game.  

Embarrassing.  Those "great" (LMFAO) teams never did shit and your fan base was mocked across the nation for being meth heads.  

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yeah, those UNM teams were basically over rated.  Simply not very talented.  Congrats on being better than a top 60 or so Boise team at the time?  Relied on the refs to win a bunch of games.  Garbage, when you think about it.  A guy who was literally high as shit on meth during the games was your signature fan they showed 4-5 times every game.  

Embarrassing.  Those "great" (LMFAO) teams never did shit and your fan base was mocked across the nation for being meth heads.  

Snake is a legend, meth or no meth. You shut your donkey mouth this insant.

Do something in the tournament and I will shut MY mouth. We all know you're going to bow out quickly though...

On 3/13/2022 at 8:29 PM, TopLobo said:

Snake is a legend, meth or no meth. You shut your donkey mouth this insant.

Do something in the tournament and I will shut MY mouth. We all know you're going to bow out quickly though...

Sure,if we win game 1 we play the #1 overall seed.  Not going to win that.

Those UNM teams were overrated trash.  This Boise team would beat that #3 seed team you had 8 times out of 10.

Snake is a meth head who embarrassed your entire city.

Also, I find it interesting that Boise is not even ranked. We were ranked consistently throughout Alford's tenure, and beat a whole bunch of ranked teams along the way. If any team is overrated, it's this unranked, mediocre Boise team. We'll find out their meddle in the tournament that actually matters.

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Sure,if we win game 1 we play the #1 overall seed.  Not going to win that.

Those UNM teams were overrated trash.  This Boise team would beat that #3 seed team you had 8 times out of 10.

Snake is a meth head who embarrassed your entire city.

Nope, Kendall Williams would make Shavers his bitch, and Cameron Bairstow would teabag Armus on the regular. As you were.

On 3/13/2022 at 8:32 PM, TopLobo said:

Also, I find it interesting that Boise is not even ranked. We were ranked consistently throughout Alford's tenure, and beat a whole bunch of ranked teams along the way. If any team is overrated, it's this unranked, mediocre Boise team. We'll find out their meddle in the tournament that actually matters.

How many times do i have to say overrated?

And, they clearly were.  Those UNM teams you claimed that would always blow out this Boise team were not athletic.  

How many times do i have to say overrated?

And, they clearly were.  Those UNM teams you claimed that would always blow out this Boise team were not athletic.  

Two NBA draft picks but not athletic. Donkey logic. 😆

On 3/13/2022 at 8:33 PM, TopLobo said:

Nope, Kendall Williams would make Shavers his bitch, and Cameron Bairstow would teabag Armus on the regular. As you were.

Bairstow?  Isn't he a bench warmer in Australia?  

**checks internet** Yep he could not even score in Australia LMAO.  Multiple Boise players are stars over there and that pussy can not even get off the bench hahahah

On 3/13/2022 at 8:33 PM, TopLobo said:

Kendall Williams, that is the guy who scored like half his points because he kicked out his legs and the refs called that a defensive foul, right?

Complete trash.  Why you got ass +++++ed in March against real teams.  Those UNM teams were soft and relied on fouls to beat above average teams.

3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Bairstow?  Isn't he a bench warmer in Australia?  

**checks internet** Yep he could not even score in Australia LMAO.  Multiple Boise players are stars over there and that pussy can not even get off the bench hahahah

Imagine being 27-7, MWC regular season champs and tournament champs and not even being close to being a top 25 team.

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Kendall Williams, that is the guy who scored like half his points because he kicked out his legs and the refs called that a defensive foul, right?

Complete trash.  Why you got ass +++++ed in March against real teams.  Those UNM teams were soft and relied on fouls to beat above average teams.

Yes, he was MWC Player of the Year. Shavers can't even smell his jock.

On 3/13/2022 at 8:42 PM, TopLobo said:

Imagine being 27-7, MWC regular season champs and tournament champs and not even being close to being a top 25 team.

Imagine being Bairstow, the best UNM player ever, and not being able to get off the bench in Australia, in a league multiple former Boise players are stars.

Imagine being Bairstow, the best UNM player ever, and not being able to get off the bench in Australia, in a league multiple former Boise players are stars.

He's not even close to being the best UNM player ever but keep trying. And try not to embarrass the MWC in the dance while you're at it.

On 3/13/2022 at 8:42 PM, TopLobo said:

Yes, he was MWC Player of the Year. Shavers can't even smell his jock.

That bum that average less than 5 points a game in his only year as a starter in Europe in Lega Basket Serie A?

hahahhahahaha

On 3/13/2022 at 8:46 PM, TopLobo said:

He's not even close to being the best UNM player ever but keep trying. And try not to embarrass the MWC in the dance while you're at it.

That is good to hear.  I am glad a guy who averages less than 1 point a game in Australia in his entire career is not your best ever. lololololol