Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

Today in MWC Hoops - MWCT QUARTERFINALS! - WHO YA GOT?

It's okay to admit it was the worst charging call of time. Doesnt mean CSU didnt earn it. That pass from Steven's was amazing in that situation.

"Make like a tree and scram" - Rosegreen

Your administration is the reason why our basketball league is bleeding out currently. If you didn't insist on San Jose being in the MWC, so you guys would have someone that votes similar to SDSU, every team in the MWC wouldn't have to play 2 games vs. a team with a 330 RPI ranking EVERY season.

You guys are as stupid as you are desperate.   - Cowboy Junky

On 3/10/2022 at 9:16 PM, LoFasZz said:

No.

Offense will never get that call the way Bean flailed erratically. No offensive move attempted whatsoever

He was not even close to "flailing erratically" he was making an obvious basketball play when a moving ram nailed him.  That is a block 99.9% of the time, even in today's game.  

5 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

He definitely moved into Bean, after Bean had already started his advance. That was a bad call that probably cost the Aggies the game.

Someone who doesn’t know what a charge is for $500 Alex 

Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

He was not even close to "flailing erratically" he was making an obvious basketball play when a moving ram nailed him.  That is a block 99.9% of the time, even in today's game.  

Hahahahaha bro you’re dumb 

Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250

On 3/10/2022 at 9:20 PM, Dirtball said:

It's okay to admit it was the worst charging call of time. Doesnt mean CSU didnt earn it. That pass from Steven's was amazing in that situation.

Exactly.  Worst charge I have seen called all year in a year with more bad charging calls than any other.

Glad CSU won.  If SDSU wins later I think we gain a few seed lines in total (maybe a 9 is an 8 or an 8 a 7)  As there are now 3 more GOOD Q1 wins to that will be had and no losses that will drop seeding.  

3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Sorry halfman but you are wrong. A ram didn't nail him 2 did. It was a Bean sandwich. 

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I would put 4's basketball knowledge above your's any day, FasZz.  

Riiight. When he’s clearly stating a 1980s charge rule as his facts. K

On 3/10/2022 at 9:25 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yeah, everybody is wrong but CSU fans...

I've found that when everyone tells me I'm wrong, I'm most likely wrong. Probably doesn't apply to dumbasZz...

On 3/10/2022 at 9:28 PM, LoFasZz said:

Riiight. When he’s clearly stating a 1980s charge rule as his facts. K

She*

I mean, CSU fans are on an island on this one.  I am sure you guys are right, everybody else including the hosts and announcers are wrong.  

Regarding the Bean charge call, it's unfortunate that a call even had to be made. Bean was a little wild coming in, and if the CSU player was set, it was a microsecond before the contact. My point is that it put the ref into a position where a call had to be made, but to get it right in real time is super difficult. Not how you want games decided.

That being said it was a block, lol.

I think it was a block, but even if he made the free throws the shot by CSU still would have won it.  They still got the free throws on the missed free throw foul.  For sure some tough calls, but credit CSU for making 1 more play to win the game.  Both teams shot horribly from 3, but that is the way it goes.  I am proud of the way the Aggies fought tonight, that was a hard fought game on both ends.

5 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

She*

I mean, CSU fans are on an island on this one.  I am sure you guys are right, everybody else including the hosts and announcers are wrong.  

Wally said you have to hit a defender square in the body to be a charge. That’s completely false. Bean was erratic and Moore was 99.9% set. Him moving as Bean jumped is irrelevant. You and Wally don’t know the rules

Learn the rules morons.

On 3/10/2022 at 9:34 PM, LoFasZz said:

Wally said you have to hit a defender square in the body to be a charge. That’s completely false. Bean was erratic and Moore was 99.9% set. Him moving as Bean humored is irrelevant. You and Wally don’t know the rules

He as not even being close to being set dude, his right foot was in the process of moving as his body drifted left.