Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDSUfan

Snapdragon Stadium Progress Video

On 8/8/2022 at 2:12 PM, USU78 said:

Have you seen any actual ##s?

Actual numbers of what? We' should be just under 14K season tickets, and the first game is certainly going to sell out. Depending on how the team looks, tickets for the rest of the season could be hard to come by, but I don't see us selling out again unless we're a ranked team hosting the CCG.

This an excellent looking facility. I'm not a big fan of the wider field for soccer but I get why it needed to be done. 

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. 
         ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

On 8/8/2022 at 4:11 PM, badfish said:

Actual numbers of what? We' should be just under 14K season tickets, and the first game is certainly going to sell out. Depending on how the team looks, tickets for the rest of the season could be hard to come by, but I don't see us selling out again unless we're a ranked team hosting the CCG.

Actual numbers announced by the school.

You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

On 8/13/2022 at 12:20 AM, Nevada Convert said:

It probably won’t be long when expansion is under way. I thought it should be a little bigger to start with, especially knowing that big games have gotten much more attendance at Qual. 

There has been a trend lately of going smaller to drive up demand and prices.  I could see them staying here for awhile, unless they go to the PAC.  

On 8/13/2022 at 6:59 AM, Wyobraska said:

There has been a trend lately of going smaller to drive up demand and prices.  I could see them staying here for awhile, unless they go to the PAC.  

I was making the assumption they will get poached to a P5. I was surprised to see that ASU’s stadium that was once at 75k at one time is down to about 55k. I guess they had some rust and structural issues and spend a ton to fix the steel supports and took some top sections out. 

kat.jpg

On 8/17/2022 at 8:45 PM, dshawfan said:

Got tix to Saturday scrimmage and opener against Arizona; can’t wait to see it up close. Fingers crossed that our offense is legit this year 😂🤞

Come on, play with me. I'm teasing you about the band, for heaven's sake.

You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

On 8/16/2022 at 5:17 PM, azgreg said:

Don’t forget…CSU was the first with our official beer and then everyone else copied 

Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250