Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soupslam1

SDSU at Boise State

8 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Not really but okay. Gonzaga led the country in FT attempts last year. No correlation. Boise shooting has been sus at times. That’s all.

You are not gonzaga. Lmfaooo if you don't get those calls you don't have much else you better hope mw officials work your tournament games 

I never blame a loss of officials, I mean NEVER (I am an official myself) but this was highway robbery, you simply do not call a foul (particularly when the guy trips on his own feet) with 2 seconds left in the game, let the players decide! Same with the first game, what the hell is it with Boise that they get these phantom calls (or not calls) at the last seconds of a game with SDSU? I hope you choke on you fake championship. Two wins that should have been losses. 

BSU won because their guy made the FTs that needed to be made and SDSU's guy didn't. Not sure they are better but since you are a boise fan it's okay to think that way.

However, I hate to say it, Boise fans... that was not a trip or a foul... the guy tripped over his own two feet.  Wasn't he also the guy who kicked the ball at the end of the first half and got away with it?

MWC has the worst refs.... consistently.