Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeffkills

Messing With The Forum

On 2/21/2022 at 4:44 PM, UNLV2001 said:

Is there a setting so that I don't go back to the 1st post of a thousand page thread ?!?!

Found a setting but it's not working - any of the options, I still go back to 1st post of any thread :frustrated:

I just bought a new phone with a current operating system and software. I don't seem to be having anymore issues. I don't know if this will help, but check to see if you have a software upgrade available on your phone or PC and install if you do and reboot.   

On 2/21/2022 at 4:55 PM, AztecAlien said:

I just bought a new phone with a current operating system and software. I don't seem to be having anymore issues. I don't know if this will help, but check to see if you have a software upgrade available on your phone or PC and install if you do and reboot.   

I’m running a 4 month old S21. Latest update. Still dead. iPad updated and also not working .JFYI

On 2/21/2022 at 7:13 PM, quickdraw said:

I’m running a 4 month old S21. Latest update. Still dead. iPad updated and also not working .JFYI

Have you tried using a random theme at the bottom of the page? I don't know man. 🤔 Just glad it's worked out for me because it sucks when it doesn't. 

4 minutes ago, AztecAlien said:

Have you tried using a random theme at the bottom of the page? I don't know man. 🤔 Just glad it's worked out for me because it sucks when it doesn't. 

Been playing in there but that is just color schemes based on school colors. I went to the default which looks nicer that the Rebel red.

3 minutes ago, quickdraw said:

Been playing in there but that is just color schemes based on school colors. I went to the default which looks nicer that the Rebel red.

On the default theme I am now going to the first unread post now. It is working or someone on the mother ship has fixed it.

On 2/21/2022 at 7:28 PM, quickdraw said:

How about Aztec red or scarlet if you will. 😁 

On 2/21/2022 at 4:44 PM, UNLV2001 said:

Is there a setting so that I don't go back to the 1st post of a thousand page thread ?!?!

When I click the circle or star next to the thread it takes me to the first post I haven’t seen.

On 2/21/2022 at 9:13 PM, UNLVFan90 said:

When I click the circle or star next to the thread it takes me to the first post I haven’t seen.

Any update?  Still getting first post when clickingon the topic. 10+ page topics are a beotch to find out where I left off.

On 2/24/2022 at 5:20 PM, broncsrock said:

Any update?  Still getting first post when clickingon the topic. 10+ page topics are a beotch to find out where I left off.

Click on the star or dot to the left of the thread title. It takes you to where you left off. 

On 2/25/2022 at 8:17 PM, Old_SD_Dude said:

Click on the star or dot to the left of the thread title. It takes you to where you left off. 

Why do i have to use an extra step or two to do what the app used to do ?

When i try to go forward a page or two this "FIX" takes me to the bottom of the new page not the top of the new page.

Not having my last page book marked is a pain nin the ass as well. Having to go to the last page in a thread and backtrack a few pages sure sucks.

So much for the new and improved forum 

Anytime there's a major change, you find challenges.  But I will tell you that the new colors on this forum are so much easier on the eyes than that purple crap.  Thank you!

On 3/4/2022 at 2:12 PM, Jersey Rebels said:

Any way we can get that purple crap back? The new default is dreadful on the eyes.

That's the plan, yes. Just between work, grad school, and recovering from a car accident, I haven't had a chance yet. 

On 3/9/2022 at 9:59 AM, retrofade said:

That's the plan, yes. Just between work, grad school, and recovering from a car accident, I haven't had a chance yet. 

No more excuses!