Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sdsuphilip4

Sort of off topic: Bryan Harsin rumors

On 2/6/2022 at 12:31 PM, 818SUDSFan said:

That's fully understandable since it isn't known for a fact the girl was actually having an affair with Harsin.

In contrast, IIRC the volleyball girls thing was nothing more than an avatar photo of a huddle with the team's coach showing the backsides of some of the players. To my recollection that poster didn't even include a lewd comment yet the mother of one of the girls objected to it. That seemed rather touchy but maybe had I been the girl's father I would have asked that it be taken down. However, I had no idea the mother actually threatened to file a lawsuit if it wasn't removed. Too funny!

This is funny. Mother allows girl to play volleyball in spandex and threatens law suit over an innocuous photo of such

On 2/10/2022 at 2:54 PM, RebelAlliance said:

I don't know much about Harsin, but Auburn has long been a complete cesspool, even by SEC standards.  Until his death, the old football coach Pat Dye and a band of sleazy boosters straight out of a Dukes Of Hazard episode essentially controlled not only the AD but the entire university through its board. Looks like his cronies are still running the show. 

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/first-and-10-its-not-you-bryan-harsin-its-simply-the-auburn-way/

Agree about Auburn.  I defer to the Boise fans here concerning Harsin. Either way looks like he will be paid to go away.  

On 2/11/2022 at 9:14 AM, BacksThePack said:

Wow if true. How does the Auburn "operation" even continue with any expectations of success? 

The "walk up" to the non-termination (if it plays out that way) IMO is just too damaging for future recruiting, hiring assistants, etc.

On 2/10/2022 at 1:34 PM, fanhood said:

If the allegations are true, she will likely sing, and there will be evidence on University owned devices. He is done.

Harsin is returning which means they found no evidence of an affair.

+++++ing sexually frustrated, misogynistic twat.  

On 2/11/2022 at 11:40 AM, Spot50B said:

It's The Auburn Way. Again, this says more about Auburn than it does about Harsin. No one in the SEC cares if their coach is a dick unless they want him gone 

Vanderbilt does

On 2/11/2022 at 6:13 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Harsin, his assistant and their families should never have been put through this shit.

I kinda hope he purposely tanks their program and walks away with a huge buyout next year. He deserves a real vacation after this shitshow.