Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sdsuphilip4

Sort of off topic: Bryan Harsin rumors

On 2/6/2022 at 9:09 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Oh go cry because I won't let you post photos of a woman implying the photo makes her an unprofessional skank.  Even though she was showing no skin, no cleavage, nothing and literally just standing and smiling but had the audacity to, like, be pretty?   A woman who has had her entire reputation destroyed based on what looks to be unfounded BS.  If she were your daughter you would feel differently.

And no, I don't enjoy it.  If Mug were still owner he would have done the same thing so his mods did not have to.  

Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If she was my daughter, I would be asking her some tough questions right now. If they turned out to be true, she would need to deal with the consequences. Hopefully, my children never are never in that position.

On 2/6/2022 at 12:11 PM, fanhood said:

Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If she was my daughter, I would be asking her some tough questions right now. If they turned out to be true, she would need to deal with the consequences. Hopefully, my children never are never in that position.

I too hope your daughters are never in a position where an angry rich guy can destroy her reputation because he does not like her boss and millions of people around the country flood social media with her pictures and implying she a talent-less skank sleeping to the top and destroying homes when every piece of available information points to the opposite.

On 2/6/2022 at 9:09 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Oh go cry because I won't let you post photos of a woman implying the photo makes her an unprofessional skank.  Even though she was showing no skin, no cleavage, nothing and literally just standing and smiling but had the audacity to, like, be pretty?   A woman who has had her entire reputation destroyed based on what looks to be unfounded BS.  If she were your daughter you would feel differently.

And no, I don't enjoy it.  If Mug were still owner he would have done the same thing so his mods did not have to.  

This photo has been censored. Just so I know you are not nuts....you do know what this is, right? 

image.png.64355f7eb2e0a332556cb95f3f2bfe17.png

On 2/6/2022 at 9:14 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I too hope your daughters are never in a position where an angry rich guy can destroy her reputation because he does not like her boss and millions of people around the country flood social media with her pictures and implying she a talent-less skank sleeping to the top and destroying homes.  

I do not know who the angry rich guy is you are referencing. I also hope she is not a "talent-less skank" as you say, sleeping with her boss to get ahead. However, if it is true, both Harsin, and the young lady in question should face the consequences. 

On 2/6/2022 at 12:14 PM, fanhood said:

This photo has been censored. Just so I know you are not nuts....you do know what this is, right? 

image.png.64355f7eb2e0a332556cb95f3f2bfe17.png

You're really throwing a fit over this. Why not just admit you shouldn't have posted the photos and move on? 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

On 2/6/2022 at 12:16 PM, fanhood said:

I do not know who the angry rich guy is you are referencing. I also hope she is not a "talent-less skank" as you say, sleeping with her boss to get ahead. However, if it is true, both Harsin, and the young lady in question should face the consequences. 

That's the problem right here.  She is ALREADY facing the consequences for a rumor with zero supporting evidence.  She is being blasted and shamed by tens of thousands and when Harsin is fired is going to lose her job and take a huge hit to her career path.

Every message board across the country with a few exceptions is taking the EXACT same stance on the issue I am, for a reason.

On 2/6/2022 at 9:21 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

That's the problem right here.  She is ALREADY facing the consequences for a rumor with zero supporting evidence.  She is being blasted and shamed by tens of thousands and when Harsin is fired is going to lose her job and take a huge hit to her career path.

Every message board across the country with a few exceptions is taking the EXACT same stance on the issue I am, for a reason.

I hope you are right, and it is not true.

On 2/5/2022 at 1:26 PM, retrofade said:

I'm about to be deleting all of the posts about her on the BarkBoard as well for the same reasons. 

That's fully understandable since it isn't known for a fact the girl was actually having an affair with Harsin.

In contrast, IIRC the volleyball girls thing was nothing more than an avatar photo of a huddle with the team's coach showing the backsides of some of the players. To my recollection that poster didn't even include a lewd comment yet the mother of one of the girls objected to it. That seemed rather touchy but maybe had I been the girl's father I would have asked that it be taken down. However, I had no idea the mother actually threatened to file a lawsuit if it wasn't removed. Too funny!

On 2/6/2022 at 11:49 AM, rebelcuff said:

Its ridiculous if he gets fired because of it. If it's even true. It has nothing to do with his job. Of course it's not right but cancel culture has gotten out of hand.

If it’s true, he should and will likely be fired.  It has nothing to do with cheating on his wife with another consenting adult.  That’s a personal matter that the school has no business regulating.  Heck, there are wives out there that may even consent.  

Where it is wrong and where almost every university has clear employment policies addressing is sexual relationships with a subordinate.  Her position is literally assistant to the head coach.  He is her direct supervisor.  That is what would make it wrong and likely a fireable offense if true.  

On 2/6/2022 at 9:31 PM, 818SUDSFan said:

That's fully understandable since it isn't known for a fact the girl was actually having an affair with Harsin.

In contrast, IIRC the volleyball girls thing was nothing more than an avatar photo of a huddle with the team's coach showing the backsides of some of the players. To my recollection that poster didn't even include a lewd comment yet the mother of one of the girls objected. That seemed rather touchy but I had no idea the mother actually threatened to file a lawsuit if it wasn't removed. Too funny!

Wait, what?

On 2/6/2022 at 12:36 PM, OrediggerPoke said:

If it’s true, he should and will likely be fired.  It has nothing to do with cheating on his wife with another consenting adult.  That’s a personal matter that the school has no business regulating.  Heck, there are wives out there that may even consent.  

Even just that part could get sticky, especially down South.  You are one of the most visible employees of a public institution and if there is a code of conduct, they might try to use that to get rid of you as you have brought shame to the university.  

On 2/6/2022 at 12:30 PM, fanhood said:

I hope you are right, and it is not true.

I'm not even saying that it is not true, although I have serious doubts given what has come to light regarding her relation with the entire family.  I'm saying it is in really bad taste to post photos of the young woman in question, and I think even you would have agreed @GoState99755 post was in horrible taste.  It was 11 photos of the woman captioned at the top and bottom with size 64 bright red font HOT HOME WRECKER after I made a polite ask to stop posting her pictures.  He literally begged for his ban and then doubled down with his sock account and kept at it.

On 2/6/2022 at 1:53 PM, Wyobraska said:

Even just that part could get sticky, especially down South.  You are one of the most visible employees of a public institution and if there is a code of conduct, they might try to use that to get rid of you as you have brought shame to the university.  

I think that's giving people too much credit.  If Harsin was a 10-11 win coach, he could get caught banging a goat, and Auburn would simply justify it by calling him a lover of animals...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 2/6/2022 at 9:53 PM, Wyobraska said:

With 100% certainty he has a code of conduct clause in his contract. If there is even the slightest bit of truth to this, he is gone.

The easiest thing to do is to be faithful to your family.

On 2/6/2022 at 10:07 PM, RSF said:

I think that's giving people too much credit.  If Harsin was a 10-11 win coach, he could get caught banging a goat, and Auburn would simply justify it by calling him a lover of animals...

Nailing your secretary, who you personally hired, while being married, would get him fired even with an eleven win season.

On 2/6/2022 at 2:10 PM, fanhood said:

Nailing your secretary, who you personally hired, while being married, would get him fired even with an eleven win season.

OK, sure....

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.