Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Forum Software Update Completed

On 2/3/2022 at 6:58 PM, retrofade said:

I'm not entirely certain what you're referring to. Can you provide some screenshots? Thanks. 

There are no sreenshots. I uploaded pictures to my profile page so other members can see them. They don't appear on it. If I click edit I can see them. But if I return to my profile page they are not there. I think they are behind my activity and that's  in the way. No way to make the activity go away. The up and down arrow does nothing. No big deal. 

On 2/3/2022 at 7:51 PM, AztecAlien said:

There are no sreenshots. I uploaded pictures to my profile page so other members can see them. They don't appear on it. If I click edit I can see them. But if I return to my profile page they are not there. I think they are behind my activity and that's  in the way. No way to make the activity go away. The up and down arrow does nothing. No big deal. 

Just put your pics in the introduce yourself thread Happy started. 

I went to your profile, and I see the two pics of you fighting the bear. 

You need to go to edit profile, then grab those photos off your profile and post em up there ^^

Be cool. 

New-Signature.jpg

On 2/3/2022 at 9:42 PM, Jeffkills said:

Just put your pics in the introduce yourself thread Happy started. 

I went to your profile, and I see the two pics of you fighting the bear. 

You need to go to edit profile, then grab those photos off your profile and post em up there ^^

Be cool. 

I did that already. I guess other people can see them so that's good. Thank for replying back. 🤙