Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toonkee

The City of San Jose is racist, sexist and transphobic

Just now, East Coast Aztec said:

I can't go the bathroom in my house without a vest and a Mac-11.  

The NRA loves you Sir !!!! :USFlag:

No one should leave the house with looking like, because you never know when a grandma might cut you off in traffic & you have to DEFEND YOURSELF !!! 

Armed militias increasingly joining protests

3 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

The NRA loves you Sir !!!! :USFlag:

No one should leave the house with looking like, because you never know when a grandma might cut you off in traffic & you have to DEFEND YOURSELF !!! 

Armed militias increasingly joining protests

My grocery store is already covered (and yes that is my grocery store).

20585ede86f4bb0a5dc102dc7309b600.jpg

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

1 minute ago, grandjean87 said:

Looks like a Idaho Republican primary commercial. 

Have to think there's a market out there for gun shaped dildo's - bet they would fly off the shelves among the gun fetish crowd - Think of the Double Barreled Dildo's that could be sold !

1 minute ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Not enough guns.  It should be a requirement that every baby out of the womb gets a pistol.  That well-regulated militia isn't going to keep your state free without it.

With modern medical advancements, surgically implant the gun in the womb & the baby can protect itself from any attempt to abort !! 

1 minute ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Not enough guns.  It should be a requirement that every baby out of the womb gets a pistol.  That well-regulated militia isn't going to keep your state free without it.

In all seriousness, I think I've come to the realization that since the gun thing was made to be so fundamental in our constitution (which could be changed and I wouldn't be opposed to that on principle), that it shouldn't cost extra. Neither should voting. Any voting ID better the hell be paid for by the state, too.