Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SalinasSpartan

Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer to retire

5 minutes ago, alum93 said:

Hmmm, VP under a black president for 8 years, endorsed and praised by Obama as he ran for president, going to nominate a black female to SC.  He's no Trump racist, but i guess he could be somehow?  I'm sure you'll go example by example, but let's just say we have watched both Trump and Biden for decades now.  No i don't think Biden is, yes i do think Trump is.  Short and sweet.  

Strictly along party lines.  Got it.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

7 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Strictly along party lines.  Got it.

Not really.  I don't compare Trump to Bush Sr. or Dubya.  Those guys were Republican presidents and weren't jackasses.  The party can and should do better.  Will it?  I think we know the answer. 

1 minute ago, JADogs05 said:

Your own posts are a better indictment of your position than anything I could ever hope to draft. So with that said, I’ll let the best argument be the last word on the subject. 

So you'll just duck and doge the questions, as usual. 

I'll ask you one more time.  Did you know that Obama's grandmother said he was born in Kenya?

Barack Obama

Just now, Aslowhiteguy said:

I'll ask you one more time.  Did you know that Obama's grandmother said he was born in Kenya?

As usual? You’re the one that changed the subject every time I posted. 

I will maintain: it was a racially motivated attack on Obama to posit without any substantive evidence that he was not born in the United States, that he was impliedly not a US citizen, and therefore that he was disqualified from being president in spite of his position that he was born here.  Contrary to your idiotic misdirected post, he was under mo obligation to provide his birth certificate. And even after he did so, people still found issues. The fact that the guy had been around, held the jobs he held, traveled as much as he did, etc., provided overwhelming evidence that what he said was true. Regardless of whatever some alleged relative allegedly said. Is there any evidence that that alleged statement was public knowledge when trump started circulating the conspiracy theory?

For all your warts, you are at least honest. You are certainly slow. 

19 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Nm

2 hours ago, JADogs05 said:

As usual? You’re the one that changed the subject every time I posted. 

I will maintain: it was a racially motivated attack on Obama to posit without any substantive evidence that he was not born in the United States, that he was impliedly not a US citizen, and therefore that he was disqualified from being president in spite of his position that he was born here.  Contrary to your idiotic misdirected post, he was under mo obligation to provide his birth certificate. And even after he did so, people still found issues. The fact that the guy had been around, held the jobs he held, traveled as much as he did, etc., provided overwhelming evidence that what he said was true. Regardless of whatever some alleged relative allegedly said. Is there any evidence that that alleged statement was public knowledge when trump started circulating the conspiracy theory?

For all your warts, you are at least honest. You are certainly slow. 

"Any evidence it was public knowledge? "

Are you serious?  How do you think it started?

Barack Obama

3 hours ago, JADogs05 said:

LMAO way to miss the point. How is he scared of scrutiny when he was literally one of the most discussed people in the world?

Also, the birther movement was racist. Please do not defend that. 

I believe that started in the Hillary Clinton camp when she ran against Obama. 

Just now, Aslowhiteguy said:

Was it racist of Hillary to suggest it?  

I don’t think she ever called his actual citizenship in to question, but I’m sure there were racist overtones in her campaign. 

4 hours ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Trump may or may not be a racist. 

What does that have to do with questioning where Obama was born?

Is anyone who wanted proof that Obama wasn't born in Kenya, a racist?

You may recall his grandmother and a former Kenyan ambassador said he was born in Kenya.  You may also recall an article in one of the Chicago newspapers that when elected senator, said Obama was born in Kenya.   

Is Obama's grandmother a racist too? 

For the record, I don't believe Obama was born in Kenya.  If he were, Hillary would have found out.  Same with McCain.  I am guessing they looked into it thoroughly. 

I think we should request proof where the F you were born.  I’m guessing since you are a neo-fascist somewhere in Germany or Hungary.  Prove that I’m not correct. 

dont take too long.  You don’t want us to question your citizenship. 

1 hour ago, sactowndog said:

I think we should request proof where the F you were born.  I’m guessing since you are a neo-fascist somewhere in Germany or Hungary.  Prove that I’m not correct. 

dont take too long.  You don’t want us to question your citizenship. 

Why the F would I care if someone asked me where I was born?  Is that private and personal information? 

BTW shitstain, the born in Kenya stuff first started in 1991. It originated from people associated with Obama.  

It's his own damn fault the birther BS ever even started.  He could have straightened that shit out in the 90's but chose not to. 

Barack Obama

1 hour ago, 818SUDSFan said:

He shoots! He scores!:cheer:

I haven't looked at post on this thread since I posted that. I can probably imagine almost exactly the directions this thread has gone?

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

3 hours ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

"Any evidence it was public knowledge? "

Are you serious?  How do you think it started?

It started as an edited clip of Obama's then 86 yr old Step Grandmother speaking Swahili through a translator making the Facebook rounds where old and gullible people looking for any morsel to confirm their bias could find and distribute it as evidence.

Sarah Obama, then 86, spoke Swahili.

The edited portion that often makes the rounds on the Internet includes this part of the interview:

McRae: "Could I ask her about his actual birthplace? I would like to see his birthplace when I come to visit Kenya in December. Was she present when he was born in Kenya?"

"She says yes she was. She was present when Obama was born," said the translator.

Smoking gun? Only if you stop the tape there and don't listen to the rest of the interview.

McRae immediately followed up by saying, "Okay, when I come in December, I would like to go by the place, the hospital where he was born. Could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?"

The translator can be heard translating, and then, he said, "No. Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America."

Said McRae: "Whereabouts was he born? I thought he was born in Kenya."

The response came back, "He was born in America, not in Mombasa."

"Do you know where he was born?" McRae continued. "I thought he was born in Kenya. I was gonna go by and see where he was born."

"Hawaii. She says he was born in Hawaii," the translator said. "In the state of Hawaii, where his father, his father was also learning there. The state of Hawaii."

Here is the full unedited interview of the scumbag "father" Ron McRae trying to bait an elderly woman repeatedly with a leading question.

Also, this is street evangelist Ron McRae.

A fertile crescent of intolerance | Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

47 minutes ago, RagingBulldog said:

It started as an edited clip of Obama's then 86 yr old Step Grandmother speaking Swahili through a translator making the Facebook rounds where old and gullible people looking for any morsel to confirm their bias could find and distribute it as evidence.

Sarah Obama, then 86, spoke Swahili.

The edited portion that often makes the rounds on the Internet includes this part of the interview:

McRae: "Could I ask her about his actual birthplace? I would like to see his birthplace when I come to visit Kenya in December. Was she present when he was born in Kenya?"

"She says yes she was. She was present when Obama was born," said the translator.

Smoking gun? Only if you stop the tape there and don't listen to the rest of the interview.

McRae immediately followed up by saying, "Okay, when I come in December, I would like to go by the place, the hospital where he was born. Could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?"

The translator can be heard translating, and then, he said, "No. Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America."

Said McRae: "Whereabouts was he born? I thought he was born in Kenya."

The response came back, "He was born in America, not in Mombasa."

"Do you know where he was born?" McRae continued. "I thought he was born in Kenya. I was gonna go by and see where he was born."

"Hawaii. She says he was born in Hawaii," the translator said. "In the state of Hawaii, where his father, his father was also learning there. The state of Hawaii."

Here is the full unedited interview of the scumbag "father" Ron McRae trying to bait an elderly woman repeatedly with a leading question.

Also, this is street evangelist Ron McRae.

A fertile crescent of intolerance | Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

This too: 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/OTUS/born-kenya-obamas-literary-agent-misidentified-birthplace-1991/story%3Fid%3D16372566&ved=2ahUKEwjD97380NP1AhWXJ0QIHVpjBIs4ChAWegQIGxAB&usg=AOvVaw3_1almj3Bh8Do3Ndw1d6Od

Barack Obama

21 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Yeah Breitbart promised hard evidence through their "vetted" series on the subject, and this was as good as they could find. They even had to issue a disclaimer for legal reasons.

"     Andrew Breitbart was never a “Birther,” and Breitbart News is a site that has never advocated the narrative of “Birtherism.” In fact, Andrew believed, as we do, that President Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961.

… [W]e discovered, and now present, the booklet described below — one that includes a marketing pitch for a forthcoming book by a then-young, otherwise unknown former president of the Harvard Law Review.

It is evidence — not of the President’s foreign origin, but that Barack Obama’s public persona has perhaps been presented differently at different times. "

The author of the excerpt also noted:

"...This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

And also of note is an article in the Times that predates this note that identifies his birthplace as Hawaii.

On 1/26/2022 at 9:27 AM, happycamper said:

Justice Obama coming up

On 1/26/2022 at 10:31 AM, retrofade said:

Wait.

Maybe Biden should nominate MICHELLE Obama.

:rotflmfao:

I have seen Michelle's name come up. And also Anita Hill. We would need some popcorn for that.

And it's possible Clarence Thomas will be 'resigning soon'.

6 hours ago, alum93 said:

There is no may or may not be.  It's just a question of how many examples do we want to list.  Probably not worth the time when Fox is uncovering a much bigger story going on at Disney today.  

He may be a racist. He and his father only spent two years in court trying to keep African Americans out of their (Trumps') apartments in NY.