Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SalinasSpartan

Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer to retire

5 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

Just repeating horrid GQP talking points. FauxNews rode that one for awhile over her wearing a sleeveless dress.

Quit trying to pull your faux sensitivity bullshit on me.

You know for a fact that any Black female nominee is going to get dragged through the racist mud by the right 

Trying to pull reverse racist crap on me is lame, weak, and disingenuous at best.

Phuck you band your fake outrage.

Yeah, you are a miserable hate filled person. 

1 minute ago, East Coast Aztec said:

One thing is for sure,  if Michelle was nominated, there would most definitely be people calling her that, with zero sarcasm, one hundred percent hate.  The shit she got was so unwarranted.

Yup...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

3 minutes ago, RSF said:

LOL....have you ever read ANY of my posts?

Did you get your feewings hurt too ?

To bad.

Being a Minority female is exactly the grounds the GQP will oppose any Minority Female on. They just disguise it as being to Librul.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

5 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

One thing is for sure,  if Michelle was nominated, there would most definitely be people calling her that, with zero sarcasm, one hundred percent hate.  The shit she got was so unwarranted.

Zactly my point in the post.

But, I'm guessing the Cons who told the rest of the world to Phuck your feelings, are getting their feelings hurt for being called out about it.

"Phuck your Feelings GQPers"

gun middle finger GIF

Americans Mayor

14 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

Jistt repeating a GQP talking point.

Yeah well most people on here didn’t really even think that much less repeat it.   Are their some extreme racists out there?  Sure, especially in Eastern Europe but those kind of people don’t bear repeating and in no way represent any right wing poster on this board.  

12 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

He certainly could have fleshed it out better, perhaps use some quotations or something.  I got the reference, but I haven't seen anyone but Roswell ever use that reference to attack her here, so it just falls flat.

Faux News celebrated her and brought her on live tv.

STFU

Americans Mayor

9 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

I don’t disagree but none of those people post here and I see no value in repeating and amplifying their hateful verbiage.  That shit just plays into their hands.   They want such a word image in peoples minds.   

1 minute ago, scounty said:

Trash

He isn’t wrong that some in the GQP will say those things.  If you don’t like it consider the tract Trump has taken the party.  It is why some of us who grew up GOP are so disgusted with what we see. 

That said I see zero value in repeating the racist imagery.  That just furthers the aims of the knuckleheads.   The point can be made in other ways.   

2 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

He isn’t wrong that some in the GQP will say those things.  If you don’t like it consider the tract Trump has taken the party.  It is why some of us who grew up GOP are so disgusted with what we see. 

That said I see zero value in repeating the racist imagery.  That just furthers the aims of the knuckleheads.   The point can be made in other ways.   

No...there's only one way to do things.

#sarcasmalert

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

13 minutes ago, scounty said:

Trash

You forgot "White"

Americans Mayor

4 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

He assigns amplified, minority trash from some idiots on the right to the entire population of millions that doesn't agree with him. 

He imagines the entire voting group is 100% monolithic but only in his warped outlook. 

I could point out what Tim Scott, Clarence Thomas, get called on a daily basis. Even on ABCs "the view" just this morning. But I just chalk it up to idiots, with idiotic talking points.

I had dinner with 10 people yesterday. Two of us vote Republican. I would never, ever say anything resembling his words to my friends in that group who have extensive views on why they vote democrat, and they fully understand why I vote Republican. He can't process that kind of scenario in his head so he just labels anyone to the right of his viewpoint as a "fascist, racist, evangelical boot licker". My words, not his, as he has done the opposite to me. 

2 minutes ago, Bob said:

Or Oprah. I'd take Oprah over the typical leftist who typically has a healthy contempt for the Constitution. There is a slim chance Oprah would be pro capitalism.

Oprah and Michelle have as much experience as a justice than Elena Kagan did when Obama nominated her.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama