Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

Today in MWC Hoops - 1/26/22 - San Diego State @ Utah State - WHO YA’ GOT?

What a great slate of games yesterday. Action really picking up at the top of the standings.

Tonight is a key game for San Diego State. They have had some recent difficulties in Logan and they typically have some difficulties at elevation. That being said, this isn’t the same Aggie team that we’re used to seeing. Not a lot of depth, not a lot of physicality. And they’ve developed a horrible habit of losing in the final minutes. I’ll take the Aztecs at -1.5.

USU this year reminds me of the BSU team from 4 years ago that was in just about every game to the end but never won. I believe that team were something like 1-11 in one possession games. Hard to break out of that once it becomes a pattern. I'm taking SDSU too... but it will be close.

58 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

What a great slate of games yesterday. Action really picking up at the top of the standings.

Tonight is a key game for San Diego State. They have had some recent difficulties in Logan and they typically have some difficulties at elevation. That being said, this isn’t the same Aggie team that we’re used to seeing. Not a lot of depth, not a lot of physicality. And they’ve developed a horrible habit of losing in the final minutes. I’ll take the Aztecs at -1.5.

It really was a great slate of games.  The only thing I didn't like was that all of the games were going on at the same time.  AF an hour after the start of others but I would have liked to have seen them all.

I'm going with the Aztecs tonight.

Stamp.

Ukrainian postage stamp honoring Snake Island soldiers

The Aztec defense will smother a USU team that is already offensively challenged. This looks like easy money. I’m going with the Aztecs to cover. I think they win by 10+ points. Having said that I hope the Aztecs lose for selfish reasons. Hard to see it happening though. 

2 hours ago, SpaceForced said:

It really was a great slate of games.  The only thing I didn't like was that all of the games were going on at the same time.  AF an hour after the start of others but I would have liked to have seen them all.

I'm going with the Aztecs tonight.

Yeah. It's definitely better to have the games spread out more so you can catch other conference games. I would have liked to check out CSU/Nevada last night especially  but couldn't because I was locked in on BSU/Wyo.

5 minutes ago, KingBronco said:

Yeah. It's definitely better to have the games spread out more so you can catch other conference games. I would have liked to check out CSU/Nevada last night especially  but couldn't because I was locked in on BSU/Wyo.

That’s what a DVR is for. I taped the CSU- Nevada game and the UCLA-UA game and watched both after coming home from the BSU-Wyoming game. And it only takes 40 minutes to watch each game.