Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sactowndog

Tucker Carlson Russia

It's been long established and well-known that the Kremlin actively worked to manipulate our media for decades to advance their own interests.

Can we all just agree now that the Kremlin has its hand so far up Tucker Carlson's ass that his breath smells like borsch?

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

8 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

It's been long established and well-known that the Kremlin actively worked to manipulate our media for decades to advance their own interests.

Can we all just agree now that the Kremlin has it's hand so far up Tucker Carlson's ass that his breath smells like borsch?

Sadly I don’t think it’s just Tucker.  The GQP is becoming all authoritarians all the time.   I’m mean you have Newt claiming they will put lawmakers in jail for investigating Jan 6, McCarthy threatening companies for following lawful subpoena’s, now Tucker with this shit……..

wtf is going on in that party.

42 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Sadly I don’t think it’s just Tucker.  The GQP is becoming all authoritarians all the time.   I’m mean you have Newt claiming they will put lawmakers in jail for investigating Jan 6, McCarthy threatening companies for following lawful subpoena’s, now Tucker with this shit……..

wtf is going on in that party.

Without doubt. There is a segment of our body politic that has chosen to have their tongues surgically attached to Russia's sphincter. 

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

1 hour ago, sactowndog said:

https://www.businessinsider.com/tucker-carlson-asks-why-us-should-side-ukraine-over-russia-2022-1

any of you Fox News watching types want to provide some context or explanation why Tucker is carrying water for a brutal dictator in Russia?  Why he is saying we should be supporting Russia invading Ukraine?

Kamchatka has amazing ocean run fishing, must be trying to get an invite. 

1 hour ago, sean327 said:

Tucker also loves the authoritarian President of Hungary. 

Didn't he carry Erdogan's water for a while too? I could be wrong there. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

9 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

Didn't he carry Erdogan's water for a while too? I could be wrong there. 

It appears I am wrong about the Erdogan assertion... doesn't appear TC has done any water carrying for the Turkish regime.

But in the brief search, I was reminded of the disgusting sh!t that dude said while in Hungary cupping Orban's balls . Man, Tucker Carlson is a scumbag and a direct threat to freedom everywhere. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Wish i could do gifs, but TC being Putins, Charlie McCarthy would be an excellent one 

deanna durbin oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

8 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

If Biden is for water, Fox will tell us why we need to back fire. I wonder if they really believe the shit they say or if it’s like they’re actors playing a role. I find it hard to believe there are mfers that blindly stupid in America.

I used to think that, but no longer.  Look around.  (sadly) They're freaking everywhere...

9 hours ago, sactowndog said:

https://www.businessinsider.com/tucker-carlson-asks-why-us-should-side-ukraine-over-russia-2022-1

any of you Fox News watching types want to provide some context or explanation why Tucker is carrying water for a brutal dictator in Russia?  Why he is saying we should be supporting Russia invading Ukraine?

Why did Bernie and his ilk spend decades propping  up and justifying the Soviet Empire?

I agree, Tucker is outrageous on this, and I've posted to that effect.  But you same lefties that are so appalled now were singing a different tune in the 70s and 80s.  And even after that.  They (they being college professors, journalists, Hollywood activists, and Ted kennedy and Bernie) were doing the same thing Tucker is now.  Blaming the Republicans for inciting Russian aggression then blaming them for being war mongers at the same time.

48 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

Why did Bernie and his ilk spend decades propping  up and justifying the Soviet Empire?

I agree, Tucker is outrageous on this, and I've posted to that effect.  But you same lefties that are so appalled now were singing a different tune in the 70s and 80s.  And even after that.  They (they being college professors, journalists, Hollywood activists, and Ted kennedy and Bernie) were doing the same thing Tucker is now.  Blaming the Republicans for inciting Russian aggression then blaming them for being war mongers at the same time.

You do remember I worked for Tom Evans R-DELAWARE in the 1980’s?   

I only think in todays convoluted and perverted Republican politics would I ever be considered a “lefty”.