Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

Stupid SOB

3 hours ago, bornontheblue said:

Biden is too stupid to know the Mic is hot, after a reporter asks a routine question. How very presidential of him. 

this after he called inflation a great asset for him in the midterms. What a stupid president 

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/01/24/biden-fox-reporter-profanity-00001578

Biden has been really, really spoiled when it comes to the press, obviously. However, the MSM is starting to turn on him, and he’s not used to it and getting irked. So when a guy that’s always asked him reasonably tough questions asks another, it’s easy to use him to vent on. 

If a simple question about inflation and the midterms gets under your skin, that’s the take away here, not so much that he called him an SOB. Sure it’s not presidential, but when you had Trump say unpresidential things for 4 years, it does seem pretty minuscule.

I love the “you lying dog-face pony soldier” that he called a Dem voter when she asked about his poor performance in Iowa when he was running. 😂😂

kat.jpg

9 hours ago, bornontheblue said:

Biden is too stupid to know the Mic is hot, after a reporter asks a routine question. How very presidential of him. 

this after he called inflation a great asset for him in the midterms. What a stupid president 

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/01/24/biden-fox-reporter-profanity-00001578

IDK I like it when coaches and players give spicy responses to dumb questions. I didn't mind it when Trump did it either, he just gave spicy or dumb responses to EVERY question. Not seeing a lot to get mad about here 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

40 minutes ago, grandjean87 said:

Why do you think knee jerk, simplistic takes are real criticisms?   

I wasn’t trying to offer an in-depth analyses . 

calling the president undignified for calling a reporter a stupid SOB is a fair criticism.  Get over it . 

2 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

I’m sorry the guy you voted  for is an incompetent fool . It  must suck to have to constantly stand up for him . That’s too bad 

Why do you think criticizing knee jerk responses means sticking up for the subject of said responses?

Thanks for the set up. 

10 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

No it wasn’t . How does he think inflation will  affect him in the midterms is a routine question.

What are you talking about? 

The general consensus is that inflation is harmful to sitting presidents

The only sitting Democrat president to lose an election since Grover Cleveland mostly lost due to inflation

Every piece of media is going full-bore on "what about inflation"

It's as stupid a question as "hey coach do you think the 4 interceptions hurt your chance to win". 

Come on dude. You get butthurt when people call you out as disingenuous and then you post this. Do you want to be a serious poster, or not?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

6 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Biden has been really, really spoiled when it comes to the press, obviously. However, the MSM is starting to turn on him, and he’s not used to it and getting irked. So when a guy that’s always asked him reasonably tough questions asks another, it’s easy to use him to vent on. 

If a simple question about inflation and the midterms gets under your skin, that’s the take away here, not so much that he called him an SOB. Sure it’s not presidential, but when you had Trump say unpresidential things for 4 years, it does seem pretty minuscule.

I love the “you lying dog-face pony soldier” that he called a Dem voter when she asked about his poor performance in Iowa when he was running. 😂😂

Hey, @bornontheblue, at least you have convert in your corner?

19 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

No it wasn’t . How does he think inflation will  affect him in the midterms is a routine question.

No, it’s not.  It’s a troll. And if you don’t know that, you’re wayyyyy dumber than Biden.  

5 minutes ago, grandjean87 said:

Why do you think criticizing knee jerk responses means sticking up for the subject of said responses?

Thanks for the set up. 

Why do you get your tender feelings hurt at legitimate criticisms of the current idiot in the White House.. it doesn’t require a phd dissertation to properly analyze undignified behavior from the president. 

Maybe when I’m retired like you , I’ll have time to write long meandering ramblings. I have time to quickly peruse, and make  short comments. That’s it. 

6 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

Why do you get your tender feelings hurt at legitimate criticisms of the current idiot in the White House.. it doesn’t require a phd dissertation to properly analyze undignified behavior from the president. 

Maybe when I’m retired like you , I’ll have time to write long meandering ramblings. I have time to quickly peruse, and make  short comments. That’s it. 

I’m very sensitive, and I overreact to minor incidents.