Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

Stupid SOB

2 hours ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Are you happy with the way he handled a simple question, stupid or not?  

I don't really mind. It was funny as a one-time thing, but he probably shouldn't make a habit of it. Trump went too far, but the media shouldn't be beyond reproach

1 minute ago, Nevada Convert said:

Say what you want about his politics, he was the real deal in his prime, and the women he got in the 70’s was pretty amazing. He didn’t drink or do drugs, so he didn’t like the drunk trailer trash, he went for the super hot sober TV Anchor or young innocent exotic types. Kid rock is drunk so much his dick is sleeping most of the time. 

I haven't said anything about his politics. In fact, I like lots of music by people whose politics I despise. But dude was a butt rocker who wrote dumb songs and was pretty good at guitar. 

I'll give you, though, that Kid Rock was worse. Waaaaaaaay worse. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

8 minutes ago, tspoke said:

Speaking of Fred Durst.... Did anyone see the lollipolooza set they had from this summer(not that I expect anyone to say yes because.... Why? Not even sure how I came across it not a limp bizcut fan). I havent cared enough to see if this is really how he looks and behaves now or it was a wig/act for this one show but it made me almost appreciate limp bizkut/him. He's beginning to act his age. 

MWCBoard is wherever you learn that Lallapaloosa still exists. 

Last I heard, Wes Borland had a home makeover show somewhere on deep cable. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Just now, smltwnrckr said:

I haven't said anything about his politics. In fact, I like lots of music by people whose politics I despise. But dude was a butt rocker who wrote dumb songs and was pretty good at guitar. 

I'll give you, though, that Kid Rock was worse. Waaaaaaaay worse. 

Stranglehold is one of the best rock tunes of the 70’s, same with Cat Scratch Fever. 

kat.jpg

15 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

MWCBoard is wherever you learn that Lallapaloosa still exists. 

Last I heard, Wes Borland had a home makeover show somewhere on deep cable. 

Yeah I had no idea.... In a deep internet dive one night I saw the discussion of this performance and I was in my cups so I watched some of it reliving my hs days. 

11 hours ago, HR_Poke said:

I wouldn't accept "the other one is worse" excuse from my children when they do something wrong. Why are we accepting it with a president?

Cause The Orange Shit Stain was so deplorable, we have no problem giving him a pass for an occasional eff-up.

The GQP on the other hand is just offended by the fact he is President 

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

2 hours ago, Bob said:

Don't talk about your wife like that

What do you think precocious means

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

10 hours ago, bornontheblue said:

No it wasn’t . How does he think inflation will  affect him in the midterms is a routine question.

Even my self absorbed teen grandkids know the answer to that.

Americans Mayor

3 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

Cause The Orange Shit Stain was so deplorable, we have no problem giving him a pass for an occasional eff-up.

The GQP on the other hand is just offended by the fact he is President 

Pretty sad that your standards for president are that low.  

9 hours ago, Bob said:

I wonder when he will resign? After all, he said that no one that was president while 200k died from covid should be the president. What a senile liar.

#Can'tSeeTheObvious

Americans Mayor

9 hours ago, bornontheblue said:

You know one guy is no longer president , and his bad behavior shouldn’t be justification for further bad behavior from the current . He promised from the onset not to  do that. 

Aldo, it was a fair question that any president would have been asked. 

#BlowsEverythingOutofProportion

Americans Mayor

9 hours ago, Bob said:

ha ha. Seems you forgot the pious screeching of every MSM outlet for 4+ years (as well as most on the MWCBoard) about Trump's lack of decorum and dignity. Biden would be different they said. No, not really

How is Doocey ever inappropriate?

The Prez you are required to hate to keep your DJT decoder ring, slips up once and you act like it's the end of the world.

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Americans Mayor

1 hour ago, smltwnrckr said:

With a bullet, BOYYYYY.

106b4855623f4cdba9beadaf1d1e129f_xl.jpg

Jesus Christ the 90s were bad.  Good economically but... at what cost

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

8 hours ago, bornontheblue said:

It is funny that this board had hundred page long threads about how disgusting Trump was, but people get their feelings hurt over legitimate criticism of the current idiot in chief. 

I find Trump disgusting as well, so it my posts are no defense of him. 

No, we're amused that someone is trying to be politically apathetic is coming unglued over a hot mic gaffe.

How upset were you when Reagan said to get the Nukes ready ?

Americans Mayor

10 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

Even my self absorbed teen grandkids know the answer to that.

It is pretty standard for reporters to try and ask questions that put the president ( or any other politician) in a difficult spot to answer,  especially from news organizations from the other team. Did you pay attention at all during the Trump years. It is not like this is some new dirty trick that only Fox News does . Do a search for Sam Donaldson on You Tube FFS.  He and Reagan used to battle. 

7 hours ago, AztecAlien said:

The burble and hypocrisy coming from the leftist is uncanny. They constantly claim whataboutism in their defense of this current inept administration. Nevertheless, take a look at the pages full of- but, but, but that guy. 

Can't wait for the liberal media to start turning on whatever you want to call this administration.  

mice GIF

Americans Mayor