Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

Stupid SOB

1 hour ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Yeah it's kind of petty. 

It's kind of like making a thread, and feigning outrage, when some guy from Fox News uses the term "kill shot." 

No doubt. Retrofart is the ultimate drama queen if anyone he doesn’t like fails to follow his lefty rulebook ……such as forgetting to mention in every discussion that white supremacy is everywhere. 

kat.jpg

2 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Dude, something has to be parallel before it can be observed. You constructing straight lines next to each other is impossible the way you start drinking before lunch. 

Uh, no?

huh-ew.gif

You would first have to observe an object before you determined its parallelism to another object.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

17 minutes ago, grandjean87 said:

Soup be jamming to some Kid:

So, the second-biggest douchebag from the worst era in the history of rock music is a Trump guy?

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHOCKING!

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

1 hour ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Yeah it's kind of petty. 

It's kind of like making a thread, and feigning outrage, when some guy from Fox News uses the term "kill shot." 

Yeah, I had to go read about that incident as I was unaware of it (at least in any detail).

And after reading the comment en suite, you're high on f*cking rock if you don't think that was a helluva dog whistle. Here's the quote in context:

"I'm going to deputize all you guys to be little James O'Keefes ... Let's just say Fauci comes to town ... You've got to ambush a guy like Fauci. This guy's scrambling at this point. You have the goods. Now you go in for the kill shot. The kill shot, with an ambush, deadly. Because he doesn't see it coming. This is when you say, 'Dr. Fauci, you funded risky research at a sloppy Chinese lab'... Boom, he is dead! He is dead! He's done!"

:rolleyes:

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

6 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Now how could we possibly make this situation any more classy? Invite a drunk Courtney Love over and hand her a mic. 

She'd just hire someone to shoot Kid Rock in the head for her.

Wait, yes, let's do this. 

Just now, retrofade said:

She'd just hire someone to shoot Kid Rock in the head for her.

Wait, yes, let's do this. 

Now wait Cmon. 

Hasn't it been proven that from the angle of the shot it would almost be impossible for someone else to have done it. 

Cobain did that to himself man

21 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

So, the second-biggest douchebag from the worst era in the history of rock music is a Trump guy?

Fred Durst is No. 1, I assume?

1 minute ago, NVGiant said:

Fred Durst is No. 1, I assume?

With a bullet, BOYYYYY.

106b4855623f4cdba9beadaf1d1e129f_xl.jpg

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

32 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

Kid rock is the Fred durst of Ted nugents. 

I didn't come up with that. I stole it from somewhere. 

1 minute ago, Nevada Convert said:

The only difference is Ted Nugent can play guitar, sing and has a catalog of songs that only a Kid could dream of. 

I dunno, Wang Dang Sweet Poontang sounds like something Kid Rock would write. 

Speaking of Fred Durst.... Did anyone see the lollipolooza set they had from this summer(not that I expect anyone to say yes because.... Why? Not even sure how I came across it not a limp bizcut fan). I havent cared enough to see if this is really how he looks and behaves now or it was a wig/act for this one show but it made me almost appreciate limp bizkut/him. He's beginning to act his age. 

Edit:not suggesting anyone watch this entire video because well... Just long enough to see what Fred looks and acts like here

13 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

I dunno, Wang Dang Sweet Poontang sounds like something Kid Rock would write. 

Say what you want about his politics, he was the real deal in his prime, and the women he got in the 70’s was pretty amazing. He didn’t drink or do drugs, so he didn’t like the drunk trailer trash, he went for the super hot TV Anchor types or young innocent exotic types. Kid rock is drunk so much his dick is sleeping most of the time. 

kat.jpg