Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

Stupid SOB

1 hour ago, happycamper said:

IDK I like it when coaches and players give spicy responses to dumb questions. I didn't mind it when Trump did it either, he just gave spicy or dumb responses to EVERY question. Not seeing a lot to get mad about here 

If you don't see the hypocrisy then I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you are OK with hypocrisy.

Just now, Bob said:

If you don't see the hypocrisy then I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you are OK with hypocrisy.

I see plenty of hypocrisy in this thread. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Hmmm, one guy was rude and innappropriate daily, the other was caught on a hot mic once. We really comparing these guys? Don't be silly. Biden is still an old man that probably shouldnt be president. But getting caught calling a dumbass, a dumbass, on a hot mic is not the same as the barrage of hot garbage that came out of the last guys mouth weekly, if not daily. 

5 minutes ago, Bob said:

In fact, Bob, why don't you tell us what "the hypocrisy" is? Perhaps 3 paragraphs. I'd like to see you compare this to other events that others have been angry about. With receipts. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

12 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

Hmmm, one guy was rude and innappropriate daily, the other was caught on a hot mic once. We really comparing these guys? Don't be silly. Biden is still an old man that probably shouldnt be president. But getting caught calling a dumbass, a dumbass, on a hot mic is not the same as the barrage of hot garbage that came out of the last guys mouth weekly, if not daily. 

You know one guy is no longer president , and his bad behavior shouldn’t be justification for further bad behavior from the current . He promised from the onset not to  do that. 

Aldo, it was a fair question that any president would have been asked. 

11 minutes ago, happycamper said:

In fact, Bob, why don't you tell us what "the hypocrisy" is? Perhaps 3 paragraphs. I'd like to see you compare this to other events that others have been angry about. With receipts. 

ha ha. Seems you forgot the pious screeching of every MSM outlet for 4+ years (as well as most on the MWCBoard) about Trump's lack of decorum and dignity. Biden would be different they said. No, not really

16 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

How is Doocey ever inappropriate?

1 minute ago, bornontheblue said:

You know one guy is no longer president , and his bad behavior shouldn’t be justification for further bad behavior from the current . He promised from the onset not to  do that. 

Aldo, it was a fair question that any president would have been asked. 

Hey I am just adjusted to the new normal and by that standard the current guy is ok. Get back to me when this is happening consistently, otherwise he slipped once with a hot mic and thats about it.

1 minute ago, Bob said:

ha ha. Seems you forgot the pious screeching of every MSM outlet for 4+ years (as well as most on the MWCBoard) about Trump's lack of decorum and dignity. Biden would be different they said. No, not really

I am talking about folks in this thread trying to compare Biden's Gaffe to Trump's style of communicating

1 hour ago, bornontheblue said:

No it wasn’t . How does he think inflation will  affect him in the midterms is a routine question.

@MajiIt’s off limits to ask a question about  one of the top issues in his presidency , cmon. You are smarter than that. 

4 minutes ago, Bob said:

Could you explain how a spicy response to a stupid question compares to Trump's lack of decorum and dignity? 

1 minute ago, happycamper said:

Could you explain how a spicy response to a stupid question compares to Trump's lack of decorum and dignity? 

Remember when all the Cons and MAGATs on this forum professed that personal character don't matter for their President?

Ah.  Good times.

2 hours ago, HR_Poke said:

I wouldn't accept "the other one is worse" excuse from my children when they do something wrong. Why are we accepting it with a president?

OP revealed early that this is about Trump, though.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

28 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

I am talking about folks in this thread trying to compare Biden's Gaffe to Trump's style of communicating

But do you think it was cool for Doocey to get called a jackass in front of the whole world for asking an innocuous question about inflation? Biden is just like Trump but more phony. A different type of asshole, but surely just as slimy and just as repugnant of a human being.

30 minutes ago, happycamper said:

I would hate to see the angry, senile old coot have to contend with the press that Trump did and keep his cool. He calls the one token conservative allowed into the press room a jackass for asking an inoffensive question about inflation rather than the softballs served up to him. Biden's pathetic. he country deserves better.r

Just now, Bob said:

But do you think it was cool for Doocey to get called a jackass in front of the whole world for asking an innocuous question about inflation? Biden is just like Trump but more phony. A different type of asshole, but surely just as slimy and just as repugnant of a human being.

Did I say it was cool? Biden apologized, something that wasn't presidential for a 4 year stretch if you recall? Again comparing this to Trump behavior is just dumb. Would you compare a white water river with a stream in your backyard? No, the scale is just completely different. Is Biden a shitty person? Probably, he's a politician after all.