bornontheblue

Stock Market

On 9/13/2022 at 12:56 PM, Los_Aztecas said:

You make no sense. It's easier than ever to invest. Learning about investing, investing strategies and the time value of money is a click away. Is the system weighted to the rich and powerful? Sure. EVeRy SyStem Is. Don't trade. Buy and hold good companies. You'll make money, I promise.

lol I make no sense with my dumb facts but a slick snake oil salesman with empty promises makes all the sense in the world. ok.

On 9/13/2022 at 1:29 PM, Rocket said:

lol I make no sense with my dumb facts but a slick snake oil salesman with empty promises makes all the sense in the world. ok.

You didn't give any facts, and honestly I'm pretty sure you're crazier than even the hardcore trumpers on here.

On 9/13/2022 at 1:28 PM, happycamper said:

how, uh, old do you think the human species is

because it has lasted exactly as long as it has been invented for?

absolutely untrue

sure

uh.... we're actually more heavily forested now than we were lmao

fooling myself while living in a comparably giant house eating whatever i want as much as i want drinking bougie ass coffee and whiskey like tens of millions of others?

this is kind of a res ipsa loquitor situation. 

awe man are you tripping out again, what did you take?

You better lay off the whiskey I mean I'm glad you have material things but it doesn't make it right. 

On 9/13/2022 at 2:06 PM, Rocket said:

Gymnastics Athlete GIF

Then why have the indigenous lasted for millions of years and your way only lasted a few hundred? Before the colonists came we could drink from any river, the air was fine, there was plenty of trees and animals. You don't know what's good for the majority of people, never did, just fooling yourselves so you can sleep at night.

First off human civilization is less than 10,000 years old,  far from millions. 

The origins of modern capitalism came out of Europe several centuries ago, but it has been part of human nature for millennia before that. Modern capitalism just takes what is intrinsically human nature and goes with it.  The world progresses. Advanced financial and economic systems have drastically improved the lives of the typical human , compared to say 150 years ago. 

• Haha 1

On 9/13/2022 at 1:32 PM, Los_Aztecas said:

You didn't give any facts, and honestly I'm pretty sure you're crazier than even the hardcore trumpers on here.

I didn't give any facts, all I gave was facts. You just can't read. You wasted my time because you can't read.

On 9/13/2022 at 1:33 PM, bornontheblue said:

First off human civilization is less than 10,000 years old far from millions. 

The origins of modern capitalism came out of Europe several centuries ago, but it has been part of human nature for millennia before that. Modern capitalism just takes what is intrinsically human nature and goes with it.  The world progresses. Advanced financial and economic systems have drastically improved the lives of the typical human , compared to say 150 years ago. 

Spider Man Lol GIF

I science stuff and on that note.

On 9/13/2022 at 2:03 PM, NMpackalum said:

Ok with me. Just don't complain about prices and layoffs, increased unemployment benefits. The tax payers pay one way or another.

Where did you see me complain about those things? The main thing I complain about is immigration,  far too many people have come onto my land uninvited.

On 9/13/2022 at 11:38 AM, Rocket said:

Even if true I wouldn't be surprised, if alll fascists would think it was a good thing. What you and your fascist buddies are missing is that you're subjectively saying the same thing. It's ok to defraud people as long as I get some paper $$.

you are such a victim 

On 9/13/2022 at 3:05 PM, Rocket said:

Where did you see me complain about those things? The main thing I complain about is immigration,  far too many people have come onto my land uninvited.

That's what you get without corporate bailouts, deserved or not. If you let companies fail, employees, stock holders etc.. lose as well, not just the senior management. I honestly have no issues with it but there are smarter people than you or me that do the math. Again, the tax payers pay for it one way or another.

On 9/13/2022 at 2:09 PM, NMpackalum said:

That's what you get without corporate bailouts, deserved or not. If you let companies fail, employees, stock holders etc.. lose as well, not just the senior management. I honestly have no issues with it but there are smarter people than you or me that do the math. Again, the tax payers pay for it one way or another.

That's what they get for gambling, 1-800-gamblers-anonymous. I'm not paying for it, I don't pay taxes, haven't in years. I've been displaced due to immigration, H1B Visas in particular.

On 9/13/2022 at 3:24 PM, Rocket said:

That's what they get for gambling, 1-800-gamblers-anonymous. I'm not paying for it, I don't pay taxes, haven't in years. I've been displaced due to immigration, H1B Visas in particular.

Ok, some bank teller at Wells Fargo was gambling. Now I understand the depth of your knowledge. You don't pay taxes? I don't know what you're complaining about then.

On 9/13/2022 at 2:37 PM, NMpackalum said:

Ok, some bank teller at Wells Fargo was gambling. Now I understand the depth of your knowledge. You don't pay taxes? I don't know what you're complaining about then.

I'm not complaining just stating facts, you know those things that are true and proven. And yes they are gambling.

On 9/13/2022 at 3:38 PM, Rocket said:

I'm not complaining just stating facts, you know those things that are true and proven. And yes they are gambling.

Saying things are facts don't make them so. I haven't seen a single fact that you have provided. Saying that the 1 percent takes all the gains is patently false considering 40 trillion in stock of pension funds,