Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Rank em 1/23

1.Csu

2.Boise

3.Wyoming

4-10 Everybody else

11. Spaztecs.  37 points. The Aztec FB squad scored more than that this year.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

3 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

1. CSU
  2. Boise
  3. SDSU
  4. Wyoming
  5. Fresno
  6. USU
  7. Nevada
  8. AFA
  9. UNLV
  10. UNM
  11. SJSU

You could put 1-4 in any order.  Fresno clearly the next up after them.  

100% correct.

Too much ball still to play to go any further than that.

5 hours ago, Broncos4Ever said:

Just a thought - maybe Boise actually has a good defense this year?  #9 in the country.  Nah, must be just “one of those games”…

The Aztecs were missing wide open shots...threes, lay ups, midrange, put backs, etc...they had 57 shots compared to 45 for BSU...so they had plenty of opportunities......after a two-week COVID layoff...their misses weren't due to shut down defense...they just weren't hitting ish...BSU took some tough-ars shots and made them...kudos....

I'm really proud of how this conference has stepped up in OOC games. I think we're a 3 bid league this year, 4 if we're lucky. Biggest surprise to me is Wyoming. They came out of absolutely nowhere. This is shaping up to be one of the best years in MW basketball in a long time. 

BDS.jpeg.b92a1351cc7ee6a0de0c311059007356.jpeg

2 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Bingo. And they hadn't played a game in 14 days. Spaztec REALLY a spaz on this one.

Why do you consider my take Spazzy ?

When the FB squad that is offensively challenged scores more points than the B-ball squad, you got issues and deserve the bottom spot for that week.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

4 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

Why do you consider my take Spazzy ?

When the FB squad that is offensively challenged scores more points than the B-ball squad, you got issues and deserve the bottom spot for that week.

You don't get it,  that's ok.  Your analogy has been sent to the bad metaphor cops.  They'll be knocking on your door soon.

29 minutes ago, roughrider said:

You don't get it,  that's ok.  Your analogy has been sent to the bad metaphor cops.  They'll be knocking on your door soon.

What do you expect from a guy who thinks John Lennon's "Imagine" is a deep, thought provoking song?