Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

Today in MWC Hoops - 1/22/21- FOUR GAMES! - WHO YA’ GOT?

2 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

37-35 with under 90 seconds left? What the kind of atrocity is going on here? Must backread

I switched over after watching the Packers lose and took me a few minutes to realize this wasn't a first half score.

1 minute ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

I just switched over after watching the Packers lose and took me a few minutes to realize this wasn't a first half score.

Same. I did a double take. Then looked to make sure this wasn’t a women’s 4 quarter game. My goodness

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 minute ago, roughrider said:

Ugly.  A real worn down team against a team with no gametime in 2 weeks.  And both play good D.. D travels.  So it was butt ugly.   I'm guessing the return game in  Boise will not be the same level of ugliness.

Oh so sweet but this comment nails it. This team is good at winning ugly. Wow. 

4 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Same. I did a double take. Then looked to make sure this wasn’t a women’s 4 quarter game. My goodness

The two best defensive teams in the conference met whit circumstances that would naturally lead to bad offense.  Defense for both teams was great and offense for both teams was, well, trash.  

4 minutes ago, roughrider said:

Ugly.  A real worn down team against a team with no gametime in 2 weeks.  And both play good D.. D travels.  So it was butt ugly.   I'm guessing the return game in  Boise will not be the same level of ugliness.

This.  Complete recipe for one ugly game.