Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Boise St is calling it............

29 minutes ago, misplacedcowboy said:

Was looking forward to a funnel cake on Tuesday. Damn...

Now that is a real concession! Sure wish we could have great tasting heart stopping goodies. Magic mountain is too far to go.

I’m sure it’s because of staff. You can’t find workers these days. If you own a business you understand. Plus, finding people to track down products and stock the products is a pain in the ass. And then you’ll have the douche Karen consumer who makes the stressed staff feel like hell because the product and wait time suck. It’s the Covid cycle of suck. 

41 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

I’m sure it’s because of staff. You can’t find workers these days. If you own a business you understand. Plus, finding people to track down products and stock the products is a pain in the ass. And then you’ll have the douche Karen consumer who makes the stressed staff feel like hell because the product and wait time suck. It’s the Covid cycle of suck. 

You’re probably right. In the past Boise State has manned the concession stands with different volunteer organizations as a way for them to make money for their group. They probably couldn’t find any volunteer groups. 

45 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

You’re probably right. In the past Boise State has manned the concession stands with different volunteer organizations as a way for them to make money for their group. They probably couldn’t find any volunteer groups. 

Nevada is the same. Sodexho?? owns the contract here for both Nevada and Aces games and it’s mainly volunteer staff. My wife and I help on a couple of high school fundraising boards to organize volunteers and it’s a nightmare. Covid has made it impossible.