Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

Today in MWC Hoops - 1/21/22 - Fresno State @ Nevada - WHO YA’ GOT?

Fresno State stock is rising and Nevada’s is falling. Fresno plays great defense, Nevada’s guards can score against anyone. Fresno has Robinson, but Nevada has the mobile seven footers to defend him. This game comes down to Cambridge. If he plays like he is capable and gives Sherfield support, Nevada wins. If he stays in a funk Nevada loses. I think Fresno has the defenders to keep him in a funk and Fresno wins and covers. 

4 minutes ago, misplacedcowboy said:

Question for the degenerates like @Swoll Cracker what is the general spread boost given for home court advantage in college basketball? I've heard in football they give the home team 2.5 points, but is roundball different?

About 3 points.

I just think its so difficult to have any feel for Nevada right now. They beat bad teams, lose to good teams. I think Nevada will start coming around but who knows when. I dont think it ever makes sense to project a future trend. We know what Fresno is. I’m taking the Bulldogs and also the under.

Soup said it earlier.  It's all up to Cambridge.  When the Pack has a 2 headed monster on offense the whole team clicks on both ends.   If Sherfeld has to try and carry the team he's not nearly as effective.  They play off each other so well when they're both clicking.  Without that they'll remain who they've been most likely.

4 hours ago, Swoll Cracker said:

I just think its so difficult to have any feel for Nevada right now. They beat bad teams, lose to good teams. I think Nevada will start coming around but who knows when. I dont think it ever makes sense to project a future trend. We know what Fresno is. I’m taking the Bulldogs and also the under.

I feel...mediocrity.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

2 minutes ago, KingBronco said:

Looks like Nevada is finally getting their groove back tonight. They do look much better than they have in their last few games.

Just in time to screw over the conference.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.