Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

badfish

SDSU 2023 Recruiting

Couple big commits to kick things off. We were able to recruit well without a stadium for 2 years, so this staff should be able to put together a great class with the Snap opening.

On 5/2/2022 at 6:40 PM, badfish said:

Couple big commits to kick things off. We were able to recruit well without a stadium for 2 years, so this staff should be able to put together a great class with the Snap opening.

It'll be interesting to see if any of them burn their redshirts.  That's the proof in the pudding, so to speak.

On 6/16/2022 at 2:16 PM, badfish said:

between Javance and Haskell, the SDSU QB will be as deep as it’s been in a loooong time

Very true , but lets not forget the two QB's who cam in  spring looked very good as well., SO four athletic mobile QB's 6'3 or 6'4..

"Everything that does not destroy you makes you stronger except Aztec Football "

Freddy Nietzsche

Fewell will be a good one for us. I’m stoked we finally got a kid from Lincoln, and it shows Mattix is doing well there. Hope it leads to more Hornets coming to SDSU.

If I had to guess, I’d say our next commitment comes from a DE:

Cayden Dawson, Caleb Otlewski, or Brady Nassar.

Other than that, I have no clue who we might be close on.

SDSU in final six for high 3* local OL Jonah Rodriguez (Arizona, ASU, UNR, Fresno, Syracuse). With no UCLA there, I feel pretty good.