Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

Today in MWC Hoops - 1/20/22 - Boise@USU, UNLV@AFA - WHO YA’ GOT?

dagger

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

Boise State is the worst free throw shooting team I have ever seen. It doesn't matter how good this team seems to be. They are not a tourney team, and they are not a top 4 MWC team. They are winning by pure luck right now.

I am Halfmanhalfbronco's bitch.

Damn. Shot horrendously from the FT line again tonight and still managed to pull it out. Armus is so frustrating. Dude is constantly in beast mode and just crushes teams on the boards...but can't even come close to making a FT. Huge win for BSU though. Armus kept us in it all game but his FT shooting  allowed USU to hang all game..

BSU should be in it right until the end now after getting another road W at a difficult place to win.

2 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Does the team fly straight to San Diego now for Saturday’s game? Team deserves some fish tacos and beach time.

Freshly rested Aztecs are probably going to destroy this Boise team, although good that Akot and Rice looked fine.

Yes right to SDSU. Exhausted team vs fresh team.  5 games in 11 days no gamesin ? days. If we lose by less than 15 I will be impressed. 

7 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Does the team fly straight to San Diego now for Saturday’s game? Team deserves some fish tacos and beach time.

Freshly rested Aztecs are probably going to destroy this Boise team, although good that Akot and Rice looked fine.

They won’t need a plane to fly to San Diego after that win. They might crash around Escondido after playing four games in 9 days. 

4 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

It will be a fun game.  I'll have to consult Google Maps to find my way to the gym

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

6 minutes ago, Reverend said:

Boise State is the worst free throw shooting team I have ever seen. It doesn't matter how good this team seems to be. They are not a tourney team, and they are not a top 4 MWC team. They are winning by pure luck right now.

They are winning with D.  D travels and FT shooting doesn't always.  They are earning their luck.   But they haven't played the top teams yet.  

3 minutes ago, KingBronco said:

Armus is so frustrating. Dude is constantly in beast mode and just crushes teams on the boards...but can't even come close to making a FT.

I’m sticking by my feeling that he has to be injured or something. Before this season he was a career 61% (168/274). This year he’s at 33% (23/71) and ugly shots too.