Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rebels18

UNLV Lands 5-Star QB from Tennessee

48 minutes ago, slappy said:

He would be a ball catcher up here.  Last unlv qb would of been a ball runner up here.  There is a theme and a reason why they struggle to win 2 games. 

Why do we stuggle to win 2 games?  I love hearing ignant opinions.

Also - why does UNR only have like a 59% win percentage against such an awful, shitty program? 

3 hours ago, 702Canary said:

Why do we stuggle to win 2 games?  I love hearing ignant opinions.

Also - why does UNR only have like a 59% win percentage against such an awful, shitty program? 

Because Vegas owned Nevada in the 70s and then dodged D1AA Nevada in the 80s?

16 hours ago, utenation said:

UNLV can only go up. 

Spring ball should be interesting,. 

Isn't that what the prognosticators have been saying for decades ?

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

5 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

UNLV has proven that not only will they not be strip mined like the peasantry schools such as Wyoming in the transfer portal, instead they will be a major destination and compete with the P5 for the best talent in the country.

Damn it feels good to be at the top. The games are over and it's the offseason, and it's looking like another Championship year for UNLV BABY!

I guess being a UNLV fan you have to take the victories where you can...even if those victories don't actually ever occur on the field. Honestly, more power to you. 

20 hours ago, NevadaFan said:

Because Vegas owned Nevada in the 70s and then dodged D1AA Nevada in the 80s?

I went back and looked at series history records for the 80s.  UNLV-2 wins.  UNR-2 wins.

Sorry to burst yer bubble there.  Awesome job of owning lowly UNLV.

7 hours ago, 702Canary said:

I went back and looked at series history records for the 80s.  UNLV-2 wins.  UNR-2 wins.

Sorry to burst yer bubble there.  Awesome job of owning lowly UNLV.

Ok. Now reason 2 things. 1. Why did Vegas not want to play the games as it was in the mighty PCAA and Nevada in the Big Sky? And 2… What has happened in the series since it started playing every year, both as D1 programs? Like I said. In the 70s Vegas dominated. And it dodged Nevada in the 80s.

Why did Vegas dominate basketball? Because under Tark it destroyed Nevada 2 times per season throughout his entire tenure. Ault didn’t have that good fortune. 

5 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

Yeah, they were teammates. Makes sense.

I wonder what the story is behind White not getting on the field in 21.  He holds the Spartans single game Freshman receiving record earned in 2020.

Nice pickup for the Rebs.

Stamp.

Ukrainian postage stamp honoring Snake Island soldiers

5 minutes ago, SpaceForced said:

I wonder what the story is behind White not getting on the field in 21.  He holds the Spartans single game Freshman receiving record earned in 2020.

Nice pickup for the Rebs.

Some speculation out there, but nothing substantial yet.