Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

grandjean87

Tisha Indicts Trump and Co.

5 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

Seems flimsy case to me.  Appraisals aren't hard science.  

Agreed they aren’t hard science. But my understanding is the the Trump Organization put forth one property valuation when seeking financing and a much lower valuation for the same property when contesting tax bills. You can’t have it both ways. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

1 minute ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Agreed they aren’t hard science. But my understanding is the the Trump Organization put forth one property valuation when seeking financing and a much lower valuation for the same property when contesting tax bills. You can’t have it both ways. 

Bullshit, absent an arm's length consumated transaction on the exact submission date, both are correct.  Kelly Blue Book has private party and trade-in values.  This is pure unadulterated bullshit.

110926run_defense710.jpg

On 1/19/2022 at 7:03 AM, grandjean87 said:

Nothing unexpected, but when it happens it’s news. 2nd part of thread:

Note:  It’s a long indictment (115p?).  I read some of it.  May read a bit more later. 

Petition, not an indictment.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

2 hours ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Neither is Trump.  It's the same old shit. 

The most powerful people seldom go to trial. 

The fraud Trump committed is both real and basically already known, especially the habit of using two valuations...one for loans and another for tax benefits. The NY AG just needed to find the paperwork to prove what is obvious. 

1 minute ago, AztecSU said:

The fraud Trump committed is both real and basically already known, especially the habit of using two valuations...one for loans and another for tax benefits. The NY AG just needed to find the paperwork to prove what is obvious. 

You were certain of the Russian Collusion and every other BS story that has popped up too. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

3 hours ago, AztecSU said:

That isn't fraud. Appraisals are opinions, thus a range of values. Both are right in that neither can be disproven.

110926run_defense710.jpg