Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

robe

Josh Allen

5 hours ago, sdsuphilip4 said:

I was definitely extremely wrong on Allen as a draft prospect but I do wonder how he statistically speaking was merely solid and not dominant in college, similar thing with Herbert. Allen actually struggled bad eith efficiency his first couple of years in NFL but has made huge strides, got to think Daboll gets a HCing job.

I think it was a combo of crappy plays calling and after Wyoming he changed his mechanics.  At Wyoming his head tilted to the side too much when he threw and it caused him to have accuracy issues.  Once he learned to keep his head and neck more straight up and down, accuracy improved and it changed him as a QB.

44 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Even Joe Southwick went 11-2.  

Ok.  Question,  do you take Allen over Southwick back then?  Let alone now.     If I had to watch another pansy slide when he needed one more yard for 1st down....I'd have traded Southwick for 3 or 4 MWC QB's.  He was average at best.

Bronco program vs Cowboy program.  Thanks for making my point.

2 hours ago, roughrider said:

Ok.  Question,  do you take Allen over Southwick back then?  Let alone now.     If I had to watch another pansy slide when he needed one more yard for 1st down....I'd have traded Southwick for 3 or 4 MWC QB's.  He was average at best.

Bronco program vs Cowboy program.  Thanks for making my point.

YES, next question. 

2 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

YES, next question. 

Why do you always have so much sand in your vagina

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

3 days later and still gutted for JA.  The Buffalo staff did him so dirty.  Decision making in the final seconds was quite literally indefensible and that might include the final 1:54 if we're being honest as Hill was pretty much contained all game. Huge, go-ahead TD on a basic crossing route, pfft.  I'm seriously considering that they (McDermott and/or Frazier) might have thrown it. As with everything in life, follow the money.  A $20B industry has some weight - what could possibly go wrong?

Allen flat out won that game 2x and his moment was ripped from him as he sat on the bench having to watch.  He was (is?) better than Mahomes Sunday.  Dude's been battling doubters forever outside of Firebaugh, the state of WY (since enrolling), and Buffalo (the last 2 seasons) and should be able to enjoy his spoils this week while we all got excited to see his historic playoff performances continue.

Check out this gem to see what he's had to deal with in the media, lol!

2 minutes ago, HiCountryCowboy said:

3 days later and still gutted for JA.  The Buffalo staff did him so dirty.  Decision making in the final seconds was quite literally indefensible and that might include the final 1:54 if we're being honest as Hill was pretty much contained all game. Huge, go-ahead TD on a basic crossing route, pfft.  I'm seriously considering that they (McDermott and/or Frazier) might have thrown it. As with everything in life, follow the money.  A $20B industry has some weight - what could possibly go wrong?

Allen flat out won that game 2x and his moment was ripped from him as he sat on the bench having to watch.  He was (is?) better than Mahomes Sunday.  Dude's been battling doubters forever outside of Firebaugh, the state of WY (since enrolling), and Buffalo (the last 2 seasons) and should be able to enjoy his spoils this week while we all got excited to see his historic playoff performances continue.

Check out this gem to see what he's had to deal with in the media, lol!

:facepalm: